Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Kaatje in a Polka Dot Dress


 Here's a photo of my (Marti's) assistant - some of the ladies call her my 'shadow' or my 'puppy dog' - Kaatje.  It's rare to get her in front of the camera unless she's doing a lesbian shoot with me.  Else, I have to be there observing her posing so she can keep a watchful eye on me.  Two words to describe her are 'quiet' and 'sweet'.  That is unless someone were to say something derogatory about me then I suspect you'd see a tiger, claws and teeth bared.

Though, you know, I think another good word for her is 'sexy.'  Don't you think?

5 comments:

Art said...

Marti, I think another good word is beautiful. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

She sure is sexy especially with that pose🤤🤤

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Wonderful shot selection Sexy! Kaatje is quite alluring add her devotion to you and it makes her irresistible. Everything about this photo hits, the setting, the outfit, the pose, and of course the model, just an excellent picture.

Wookiee42 said...

Beautiful shot. Wonderful pose and some killer legs! I can't say much, I'd follow you around like a puppy if I were her too!

mikshel269 said...

Yes Marti sexy is definitely the word to describe Kaatje