Thursday, August 25, 2022

Marti's Wet-From-The-Inside T-shirt



Let me (Emily) get this across unequivocally: YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  A MILK SOAKED MARTI T-SHIRT!  A SOUVENIR FOR A LIFETIME!  😋😋

I swear it's like Marti has these two internal nipple faucets.  Usually, and in most of her photoshoots and movie productions, they're turned off.  But, on cue or whenever she desires, she can turn them on - independently of each other.  Let's face it, breast milk can make a hell of a mess if someone isn't there to drink it straight from the nipple, so opening those faucets isn't always the best thing, especially with the force and intensity and seemingly never-ending duration of Marti's letdowns (I'm of course talking about milk letdowns - definitely not emotional ones! 😁)  I, personally, am a Marti breast milk fiend so I'm latching onto a nipple as often as I can.

Take, for example, the picture above from a milk-spewing photoshoot.  Part way through, Marti pulled this milk-drenched way too tight anyway t-shirt over head to let the milk shoot across the grass or into the pond in the background.  Normally, Kaatje would retrieve Marti's shirt but she knew I was desperate to have it.  I rubbed my face with the thoroughly wet shirt then sucked on it through the rest of the session.

Like I said, YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!

5 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

That looks absolutely delectable!!! What a helluva souvenir! And God is that picture intensely erotic. The tightness of the shirt accentuates the swell of THE TITS. And the nipple soaked in lactation.. mmmm

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Shots of Marti are always appreciated Emily, thank you for this incredible photo and the even hotter story behind it. I can't imagine any of us here begrudging your desire for the milk of our sexual goddess, it is an unquenchable thirst we all share.

Feelgood said...

The picture I’ve secretly wanted for years and years 🤩🤩🤩 Thanks Emily for posting it

Art said...

Omg so hot. Or as the commercials used to be: Got milk? Of course with the formula shortage, Marti could probably supply a significant part of the country herself, but maybe I'm just letting my imagination run on. 😘😘

mikshel269 said...

Emily so lucky to get that such a tasty sampling. I am hoping you and one other made sure none went fully to waist.