Wednesday, August 31, 2022

And This Sexy Body Is. . .


 Ciao amanti.  Be honest with me, Maria: just looking at this photo would you guess rightly who it is?  Can you believe it is Roxy?!?  For it is!  As hard as she works on her writing it is just as hard she works on her body.  I remember just over 2 years ago when she was a shy girl in drab and uninteresting clothing.  Now look!  It has been a long time since you've seen her whole body here, no?!  It is for sure time to see it now!

As we've been telling funny stories about each other and it is my turn to tell such about Roxy then I can try to think of something.  But when we think of Roxy we don't usually think of her in the term of humorous.  She's very sweet and caring.  Emily gives us all names she thinks fits our personalities.  Two names she's given Roxy is "Blossom" (I think you know why) and "Elmer."  Elmer?!?  Wee of course it's a reference to Elmer's Glue.  Roxy is definitely the glue that holds our extended family together.  The thing she does that makes us laugh is her laughter!  She laughs so long and so hard, sometimes having to catch her breath, that we have to laugh along with her.

We are all so proud of her.  And we all love her dearly.

Arrivederci!

9 comments:

Feelgood said...

I would’ve guessed the legs but not her tits. Might be the first I’ve seen her tits actually. As far as the names Blossom was an easy explanation but I was puzzled as to Elmer until I read your explanation, how fitting 🤩

Wookiee42 said...

Just wow! What a whole bunch of pure sexy!!! I love the Elmer nickname! Laughter definitely brings people together!!!

Steve said...

Wow Roxy! The way you've described yourself in the past would have me think you saw yourself as having a small chest. Not so! I can see how you may think that with your wife and the company you keep...
Roxy, you're beautiful, absolutely stunning!

Steve

P.S. Lingerie shopping for you must be much easier.

P.P.S. ELMER, actually a really sweet nickname if you think about it. ;)

Redmagnum79 said...

I don't care because she is beautiful but I'm going with Elmer

mikshel269 said...

Wow Roxy, very beautiful indeed. And your transformation over the last 2 years has been a great story and can't wait for more

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is a great photo and Roxy's journey as told here is awesome. If she's Elmer, she must be the pink glitter version because ain't nothing plain jane about her any more.

Now I'm curious what names Emily has given the rest of y'all.

anotheroneofnone said...

Wow, being comfortable and able to grow is a tribute to your entire extended family.

Art said...

Omg what an incredible pic, our Roxy has definitely blossomed and is most definitely awesome. 😘😘

One Savannah Scorpio said...

"Blossom" is spot on. "Elmer" is super clever.
I enjoyed reading all this praise for her. And let's be honest ... she has ascended to an absolutely KNOCK-OUT, now!