Thursday, August 4, 2022

Michelle's Reveal



 Michelle, who is very busy at the moment, asked me, Roxy, to post these two photos of her.  As most of you know, Michelle is my stepdaughter though she is roughly 20 years older than I.  I mean, she could be my mother!  Anyway, we are all very proud of her as she forges her own career doing something she loves.  I can't remember if anyone mentioned it here yet, but we have a feed going from the house Michelle is doing her time in with all those men to our main house so we can watch what they do with and to her.  She is absolutely a sexual powerhouse now, a confident submissive, with the strength and agility to give those guys everything they want.

Michelle especially wanted me to show the top photo because she feels it has been too long since she showed off her tits to you guys.  And the second photo?  That's here to say, yes, the August "Guess the Legs" were indeed Michelle's.  So this means that Art, NorthNJMale, Wookie42, TheMaskedHillbilly, Feedgood, and mikshel269 all nailed it with their first pics.  (We'll have to make it something harder for September.)  So, for you 6 guys we will do our best to reply to all your comments through September 30.  As Wookiee, the only winner last month, will tell you we may miss some and we may not be particularly punctual, but we'll try.

Cheers!

8 comments:

Feelgood said...

Love the feed idea as it kinda helps Marti rest a little while still keeping the others occupied

Redmagnum79 said...

She is absolutely gorgeous and her legs what can we say about them but WOW

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

WOW! Michelle is definitely her mother's daughter, but it is great to read about how she is really coming into her own too. She is a fucking stone cold fox, just gorgeous from head to toe and oozing sexiness from every inch of her being. I always look forward to updates from or about her and hope she will continue to show off all her sexy bits.

Congratulations to the winners of this months contest, hopefully with so many more winners we won't overwhelm y'all.

Wookiee42 said...

The effort to try and reply is greatly appreciated!!! Being married I'm used to not getting replies to most of my comments anyways 😛. Great set in these pictures. A set of totally smoking legs. And some of the greatest tits around.
Very glad Michelle is blazing her own trail and doing something that she loves and makes her feel great doing!

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow...i normally do not win at contest so winning this is super special and exciting.

Art said...

Absolutely gorgeous pic of Michelle's tits but I'm no longer sure if it's genetics or something in the water there based on the pics of the incredible tits you women there have.

Yep, Michelle's legs,love to have them wrapped around my head in a very special way. Just saying. Gorgeous. 😘😘

glassmn said...

Wish I could be up close an personal with her.

mikshel269 said...

Always gives me a warm feeling all over especially in my nethers when I see Michelle's tits. I feel humbled that I get the privilege for winning