Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Roxy - From Ghost to Woman


 Hi, it's Roxy again, showing off my legs a bit.  I don't know if you've noticed or not, but most of our photos taken at Studio M have very muted environmental colors.  That's true of pretty much all of our staging rooms.  Part of why Maria and Lin work so well together is that their preferences for photoshoot backgrounds are so similar; they both believe that all the attention should be on the model and not on the furniture or backdrops or carpet, etc.  So in this photo everything is a shade of gray except me and my clothes.  Makes the model feel special, too!

I have to tell you guys I still find it hard to believe that I am sometimes dressed in these sexy outfits and have photographers and the ladies in the makeup/costume department (Daphne, July, Wendy) fussing over me.  It's even harder to believe that members of our Agency pay good money to buy my photos.  Just three years ago most of my clothes were drab and baggy, hiding as much of me as I could.  Now look!  It's like that old vision of me is just a ghost that has faded into a woman.  The magic was Marti, the refiners were Maria and Lin and Daphne.

And I became the blossom. . .

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great shot Roxy, I've enjoyed following your journey and certainly enjoy the photographic evidence of your transformation. Keep doing what you're doing, it has produced incredible results so far.

Wookiee42 said...

Wonderful shot! They are correct in that leaving just you in color draws the eye right to those legs! It's been wonderful watching you become more and more comfortable with yourself!!

Feelgood said...

Like the butterfly 🤩🤩

Bill said...

Maybe the Ugly Duckling turning into the swan?

mikshel269 said...

You have had a great journey Foxy Roxy. Can't wait to see where it takes you from here and to see more of your sexy shine through.

Art said...

Definitely like Mr Feelgood said like a gorgeous butterfly emerging from a cocoon you, Roxy, have definitely arrived. Absolutely beautiful, sexy and composed you are our butterfly, with that amazing body. 😘😘