Sunday, August 21, 2022

July Busting Loose


 Hey everyone.  Yeah, that's me - July. A few months ago, I was approached by my boss, Daphne, and my boss's boss, Dana, with a proposition.  Seems Dana felt Studio M needed more talent that might be defined as BBW and did I want to give up some of my job in costume/makeup department to start filling that need; if not they would hire another model.  They gave me some time to think it over and I eventually decided to give it a go in front of the camera.  It is a requirement of all the ladies here at Studio M to do at least some minor work before the camera because Dana (and Marti) feel like it makes performing supportive roles behind the camera more meaningful, so I had done a few photo ops and limited movie appearances.  This time, however, I would go from being a secondary model to the center of my own photoshoots and videos.  I knew they were looking for a BBW but I have to admit I was feeling a bit self conscious around all the slim-and-stacked ladies here, so I did lose some weight.  Thankfully I didn't lose much tit size with the weight loss.  Still, though, I definitely fit the label "BBW."

So, here I am!  And I love it!  I've never felt better about myself.  Yeah, I do miss being so into costume design, but Wendy is damn good at it and we often discuss it, it's just that she does most of it and most of the sewing.  We're looking for someone to replace me in that regard.

So be looking for more of my tits and body on MMGGBB!

8 comments:

mikshel269 said...

Very sexy July so glad you took that leap. You and your marvelous tits are a great addition to the team and I can't wait to see more of you

Kage no Kitsune said...

So sexy. I look forward to seeing more of you July.

Art said...

July you look fantastic. Can't see all of you so to be absolutely honest I'm not sure I'd call you a BBW. I
However I would just go with gorgeous, absolutely beautiful and omg definitely hot. 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

July, your body is divine!!! Regardless of what the label is you are busty curvy gorgeousness! Very much looking forward to seeing more of your body and tits!

Bill said...

Wow, very sexy and busty!!

Feelgood said...

Thank G*d your we’ll be seeing you a lot more, maybe give Marti some time 😏

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot July! You certainly deserve to be the center of attention with your own photoshoots and movies, you've got an amazing body, just fucking amazing. I'm especially drawn to your left nipple in this particular pic, really dig your pronounced montgomery bumps encircling it.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of you and anticipating great things for your future.

NorthNJMale said...

July is a very sexy month hehehe you probably heard that through out your life. but wanted to say you are very beautiful and sexy...looking forward to seeing and reading more about your adventures.