Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Zin - Nobody's Little Girl


 Is this picture of me seductive enough?  Hey, it's Zin.  Momma (Becca) and I are the only two ladies of the 32 of us (soon to be 34 I hear) that still do live cam shows for Agency members.  I can't remember if we told you the story of how Momma and I made ends meet after we left the commune and before Aunt Marti found us, but it was through being cam whores.  So, to me, it's a familiar place and a comfortable place as I venture into being an erotic model where I'm still experimenting and learning.

So check out my wig in this photo - half brunette and half redhead.  Just having fun.  But one thing I don't like about lots of the cam girls on the public sites is how they litter their bed with stuffed toys and little girl things.  To me, that's just not right - or sexy.  My cam space is sparse as you can see.  I may be just on the verge of 20 but I'm nobody's little girl - well, except maybe Momma's.

8 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

You are definitely Not a little girl! You are one full blown beautiful young woman!!! I agree that the whole bed strewn with stuffed animals takes away from the cam session. It's so much better when the cam girl is all you can see! Love hearing from you Zin!

Feelgood said...

Seductive 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Redmagnum79 said...

Yes your picture is seductive enough and no your not a little girl anymore your beautiful

Bill said...

I wouldn't describe you as little with tits like yours! Yum.

mikshel269 said...

Very nice choice of wigs. And I totally agree with Wookiee. 34 ladies Studio M. Can't wait for their introductions or to hear more about your journey Zin.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You are awesome Zinnia, great photo. It is more than amply seductive, I'm sure the agency members are very happy when you are on cam.

I can definitely understand your point about the stuffed animals and I really appreciate the thought you've put into setting up your room. Clutter of any kind would really distract me personally so your spartan approach is a welcome sight.

Art said...

Absolutely gorgeous Zin. Cam work is honest work and nothing wrong with it. You are extremely beautiful so I can see how the camera loves you. Yeah, I can imagine those clicks while you were on cam. At least they could see all of you. 😘😘

Anonymous said...

Extremely seductive.

You ever get any offers from pinup files or score or ddf busty?