Monday, August 8, 2022

Leg Practice


 Hi, Roxy again with the latest "Circle of Legs" photo.  As Mandy was the last one to post in the "Circle" this photo has her legs in it.  But which pair is hers?  And whose legs are with hers in this session?  No, this is not a "Guess the Legs" quiz; just call it a practice round.  The lady whose legs are the mystery here said she will post me legs next, but she'll give you a day or two to guess!  (And, no, neither pair are mine.)

Have fun and, as always, comment, comment, comment on our posts.  Your comments are the life blood of this site.  Without them, the site will die.  And a huge "THANK YOU!" (💖💞😘😚) to those of you who comment regularly or even occasionally.

6 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

I'm gonna say Mandy is on the left wearing the red skirt. And I'm at a complete loss as to the identity of the other.

Feelgood said...

I’m guessing the ones with the red dress is Mandy and the black one is July

mikshel269 said...

A very sexy pair indeed Mandy in the red skirt and Maria in the polka dot. I do apologize if my guess is incorrect

Redmagnum79 said...

I'm going to say the one in the red dress is Mandy but both have great legs

Art said...

I'm going against the flow here. Mandy is on the right and July on the left in the red. But either way, both ladies have gorgeous legs. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I agree with Mikshel269, Mandy on the left and Maria on the right. Both look amazing in their sexy red fuck me stilettos.