Sunday, August 7, 2022

Mandy's Revelations


 It's about time I posted something of me!  Hi, it's Mandy.  Are you wondering if that's my face or my tits?  If you guessed face, you were wrong.  Those are my cum-covered juggs.  The face belongs to Erin, one of our writers who reports to Roxy.  And whose cum is it?  Read on.

Let's face it: Marti is super, SUPER busy with her modeling, acting, and having sex with us 31 other ladies.  Yet the WFMC - the We've Fucked Marti Club - still has some 900 members.  She maybe has a WFMC gathering once or twice a month with 50 guys tops - well, you can figure it how long it would lake all those 900 guys to have a go with her.  That's where I come in.  Over the last several months, the WFMC now stands more for We're Fucking Mandy Club!  I get with them two or three days a week and so those all those 900 guys get my services maybe 7 times a year whereas it may have been only once a year with Marti.  We set a limit of 40 guys per session so that they can each have time and opportunity to join me in whatever they wish.  And what adds to the fun is that several of the other ladies here will join me.  Erin joins in most often, but even Marti will participate once or twice a month.

We had to make some changes to accommodate the new WFMC because it takes away my time doing stuff - photo shoots, movies, etc. - that makes money for the Agency.  So I got with Lin (my agent/manager/photographer), Marti, Maria (Marti's agent/manager/photographer) and Dana (the general manager) and we talked it over with our VP out on the west coast, Elaine.  It was pretty easy.  Since we typically work 4 full days a week with 3 days off, it was agreed that I could go to 2 very full days working (Studio M) with 5 days off, three of which I would "accommodate" the WFMC.  Marti would do one extra photo set a week to compensate the Agency and I would pack a bit more into the 2 days I work.  So far, it's working fine as one extra Marti shoot equals three of me in terms of income generation.

As we've hinted, we've been adding houses, small to medium sized, to our property - mostly to house the 32 of us ladies, but a few guest houses and some studio space.  It as agreed to turn one house under construction to the new WFMC house where I'd fuck those members 2 - 3 times a week.  Doc, who managed the past WFMC for Marti now manages mine.

So let's make a few name changes: the old WFMC house, the second largest in our complex and where Michelle is doing her thing is now simply the Michelle house.  Where I'm meeting the WFMC guys is now the Mandy house.  The main house is, of course, the Marti house that Marti, Michelle, Maria, Roxy, Daphne, Dana and Gail live.  I won't go into the others but I'm sure someone will.  Lastly, I'm renaming the "new" WFMC the WFMyC for We're Fucking Mandy Club.

So you've probably figured out now what the picture shows: guys' loads on my tits with Erin about to lick them clean - she's drooling at the thought!

Last thing for now:  When I'm not working, serving the WFMyC, or playing with Marti and the other ladies, I like - no LOVE! - to watch the live feed from Michelle's house of the extreme fucking that's going on there, seemingly nonstop.  As you know if you've read most of the posts here, I was Marti's first understudy and, as such, learned a lot of her skills, especially the deep throat and the cum swallowing.  I always considered myself second only to Marti in performing those things.  Not now.  Michelle's abilities have flown past mine and - thought I'd never say this - even Marti's.  She posted on her new arrangement with them.  And, WOW!, the things they do with her now.  It's seems like ⅔ of their time together will find her getting hard triple penetration, often with bondage.  The first few times they took her anal they seemed to be doing it carefully, but, ohhh, not now!  The poundings!  Mouth, pussy, ass!  Constantly filling that beautiful mouth with load after load of cum.  Did you know that several of those guys had actually moved to this area so they could have her every day?!

The little lady that could!  And could everything!  And yet, when she comes back to Marti's house after 16 - 18 hours nonstop fucking, she's just her usual self like nothing had happened.  It's part of her journey and it seems to have led her to a place - and to people - she loves!

Mandy

PS:  Thanks, Roxy, for helping me write this!

10 comments:

Feelgood said...

What a picture Mandy!!! Question: (Maybe I missed reading this) do express milk from your tits like Marti?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

WOW! Helluva way to introduce your ample bosom the to the blog Mandy! And how fucking sexy is Erin, just dying to lick up all that cum. I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of you. It seems like you found your own little niche at Studio M and in the Marti-verse, hopefully we'll get to read more about your adventures.

Steve said...

Nice to finally hear from you! Your tits look great.
I really hate to post anything negative, but, the red font on a black background is pretty hard to read.

Steve

Art said...

I've said it before there's definitely something in the water there. MANDY, your tits are gorgeous, spectacular. What you wrote is amazing as well. Erin, beautiful face, I definitely want to see more. Actually I want to see more of both of you. 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

Now THIS is a debit photo!!! Amazing tits covered in cum, about to be licked clean by another gorgeous sexy woman?!? Way to enter and make the pants tight right out of the gate! This photo shall fuel many a session!

mikshel269 said...

A very sexy shot there Mandy. Thank you for the update. And for the great introduction as well. I can oy imagine the amount of chaos the logistics of organizing all that fucking both for work and pleasure between everyone can be at times but also how extremely pleasurable it can be as well.

Mandy said...

Thanks, Steve. I agree, it was hard to read so I changed it to a light orange. Hope that looks better. - Mandy -

anotheroneofnone said...

Dammit, now I'm hard as a rock and have meetings cumming, er, coming up. ;)

alpachino-aus said...

Great to see the WFMC is in safe hands/mouth/breasts lol :)

One Savannah Scorpio said...

I'm salivating ... this is an extraordinary look!