Saturday, August 20, 2022

Upside Down Tip of the Iceberg


 (Hey guys, it's Emily again.  I started to write this last night after publishing the "Da Boss Lady's Legs" - or FHBLL as mikshel commented - but fell asleep.  So here goes this morning. . . )

OK, so that's my face in the photo as my mouth accepts a nipple from one of THE TITS.  You can see how much larger Marti's tit is compared to my head, but that's probably only about a third of the weight of THE TIT showing - kinda like the tip (or should I say "tit") of the iceberg showing, except upside down.  God, I could suckle those puppies all day long!  Hell, they ain't puppies, they're full grown St. Bernard's 😁😲!  But, alas, there's 30 other ladies in our complex eager to take my place so I guess I should share.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Emily

5 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome pic! You're in the most enviable position of all Emily, the spot all of us wish we could be in. Savor the flavor and really drink in moments like this.

The thought of latching onto her as she lowers more and more of her wonderfully heavy tit onto my face has provided plenty of personal enjoyment for me.

Wookiee42 said...

What a beautiful shot! What a surge of jealousy! To be in that position! Suckling THE TITS, having them hang pendulously over me... Dreamy

Feelgood said...

I guess sharing is the nice thing to do😈😈

mikshel269 said...

Sharing is caring, and maybe one of those 30 other ladies would do the same to you

Art said...

Just an incredible pic Emily. And fuck sharing, if that was me, you'd never get me off of Marti's nipple. 😘😘