Friday, August 26, 2022

Michelle - Tits in a Tiny Bikini Top and Legs With Red Shoes



 Hi all, it's Michelle on a short break from my throat fucking group of guys, some 40 of them here.  So, anyway, here's a photo of me in a tiny bikini top and then showing of my legs.  The guys wanted me to put on a few pounds just to see how big my tits would get.  So I did gain about 10 pounds on my mostly cum diet and my tits did grow one cup size.  We'll see how they all like it; I don't want to gain too much more.

Thanks to all of you who support Mom and the rest of us here at MMGGBB - and of course by "support" I mean commenting on our posts.  Keep up the great work and we'll try to keep you up!

8 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Congratulations on the cup size growth! God your tits look amazing with that bitty piece of cloth covering them. And of course your legs are gorgeous!!!

Art said...

Michelle you look absolutely incredible, as always, that goes without saying, but we do absolutely say it. I hope you read my post in your previous post, it was written with love and caring. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Wow! Just fucking WOW!!! Absolutely fucking amazing Michelle, you look amazing as always, those few pounds definitely landed in all the right places.

Every inch of you is pure sexiness. There aren't many things sexier than a pair of incredible legs in denim short shorts and red come fuck me pumps. Of course, your tits speak for themselves!

Bill said...

Incredible tits and legs...what a great combination!

mikshel269 said...

Michelle just as sexy as ever, and yes all you wonderful ladies are definitely keeping me up

Feelgood said...

More and more like your mom🤩🤩🤩🤩

anotheroneofnone said...

Ya know, I don't care if y'all are real or not. (Having seen a few videos of Marti back when, well, I have an opinion on that. ;) ) You all are amazing and inspiring. You bring pleasure to so many while the world does the opposite. Thank you.

A Flat said...

Yes, keep me 'up'.