Sunday, August 14, 2022

A Marti Five from Becca






 Hi, this is Roxy writing for Becca, Marti's niece.  Becca (né Rebecca) is excited to start posting some pics of her big natural milky breasts here but has hesitated because, well, she's intimidated by some of our writing.  So I agreed to post for her.

Becca's choice for her favorite was between #2 and #4 but she settled on #2 because she finds Marti's excited areola and nipple to be so hot.  I went with #3 and #5 but I'll pick #5 mainly because of that sexy grin as cum she had yet to swallow oozed from her mouth.

I'll be posting Becca's introduction either later today or tomorrow with a very hot pic of July enjoying one of her breasts.  In the meantime, enjoy this "Marti Five."

(I put this in italics to denote I'm posting for Becca.)

7 comments:

mikshel269 said...

Becca yes #2 is very hot but #3 does it for me with seeing just a dribbling of milk from that nipple just begging for a mouth to latch on and start sucking

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

A wonderful Marti Five, all great choices from Rebecca, and thank you for doing the write up for her Roxy. My favorite is the first shot, I just really dig her in fancy lingerie and, obviously THE TITS are fucking amazing!

Definitely looking forward to Rebecca's formal introduction. I hope she'll overcome her hesitance about writing, getting to read about each of the unique perspectives of y'all has been a great new aspect here.

Art said...

Roxy, I'm beginning to think that these Marti 5 pics need to be reclassified. What I mean is that 2 and 3 are about THE NIPS and the rest are THE TITS. I just love 4 as it shows Marti's massive mammaries in all their glory. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

I think #4 simply because I love seeing her tits being pushed out

Wookiee42 said...

Can't wait to your debut Becca! Great choices all around. #2 is got showing the nipples on their ever rising journey of blissful enlargement. However I do have to claim #5 as my favorite. The pure grin of happiness as the cum oozes over her lips and chin! Pure sex

Redmagnum79 said...

I just love #3 because I like breast milk it's my favorite

Myspurs said...

Sexy lady