Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The Accidental Commedienne


 One of the ladies suggested I do a photo spread of nothing but selfies.  It sounded like fun so, with Maria's blessing, we agreed.  The day of the session, almost all of the ladies were there, which is unusual but I shrugged it off.  It didn't take long for me to understand why they were all there.

I rarely, if ever, do selfies because, well, there's almost always somebody taking pictures of me, usually somebodies taking pictures of me, so why should I, right?  All the ladies know I am the supreme klutz of the group: you should see the contortions I go through just to floss my teeth!  They knew the session would be very entertaining.  I didn't disappoint them.  Seems like half the studies were of things like my knee, or my elbow or maybe my hair.  I think maybe 5% of the photos were usable.  So, yeah, they were laughing, not at me but with me as I got a kick out of my own ineptitude.  When the session was mercifully over, it was another hour or two before we could all stop laughing and could get back to work!

I met their entertainment expectations.  I was happy to be so accommodating!

Marti (OYO)

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Spreading joy and laughter is important too Sexy! That you can do so while also exciting and arousing is a definite bonus. And you were able to get enough photos to create a viable set so it was certainly a successful session. Killer shoes by the way!

Wookiee42 said...

You are awesome. Sexy and it seem, just silly enough to make it all enjoyable. I'm sure your selfies are almost as egregious as mine lol

Art said...

Hot! Hot! Hot! Ok, so taking a selfie not you're best skill. Marti, you are still fantastic. Full Stop! 😘😘

Feelgood said...

I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing the 95%😉😉

Redmagnum79 said...

To bad you don't put videos on here that sounds like it was a fun day

Bill said...

Laughing is always good....and that pic isn't to shabby....