Tuesday, August 2, 2022

About My (Chelsea's) Tits


Since the focus of this photo is the servicing of a "chick with a dick" you know it has to be me, Chelsea.  That's July on my left tit, Daphne on my right one, and Emily contorting her face trying to get my fat hard cock in her mouth.  Since they're being held up, it's hard to tell the quality of my man-made tits, but I am very happy with how natural they look, more like real girl tits and not like water balloons.  I know they're not as sensitive as God-made ones, but, to my mind, they are.  I still get quite orgasmic just thinking I have tits these ladies - and lots of guys, too - want to fondle and suck.  And isn't a lot of sexual arousal and stimulation in the mind?  It is in mine!

Of course, then, there's the cock, but I think I'll let one of the other ladies write about that!

 

6 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

OMG this picture is soo fucking hot...muy caliente

Wookiee42 said...

Jesus, look at all of that! God you are amazing and gorgeous! From this picture your tits look wonderful and natural. Like they were just naturally firm. And Jesus what a fucking cock you have!!!

Art said...

Chelsea, absolutely gorgeous. Definitely want to see more of you. Please. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

The real question is what does Marti think? I personally don’t mind man-made ones

Steve said...

You're a woman of many talents! ;)

mikshel269 said...

Absolutely sexy shot there Chelsea can't wait to see more