Sunday, August 7, 2022

Mandy on July's Legs


 Hello everyone - this is Mandy writing!  While I'm working on my first post to show my tits, I thought I'd let my entry here be another in our "Cycle of Legs" we've been doing over the last few days.  Since July was the last to post in it (a post of Marti's legs) that meant it was time for another look at July's uber-shapely legs.  This photo was from a shoot along the rarely-traveled county road that leads to our property.  Someone was stationed a couple miles in either direction to text us when traffic (usually a logging truck) was passing so we could get off the road.  With all of July's curves there would have been an accident for sure!

Look for a boob photo from me very soon - maybe later today.  Plus, I guess someone will post my legs in the next "Cycle of Legs" entry.

Great to meet all of you - especially those of you who comment on our stuff here!

Mandy

5 comments:

Feelgood said...

There’s already trouble in my pants 😉 Great to hear from you Mandy

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Welcome to the blog Mandy, I'm sure you'll fit right in here. You certainly have a great eye, this is an awesome pic of July's legs. The simple sandals let her cute feet and curvy legs shine as the star of the shot. Those logging truck drivers would most definitely be distracted if they caught a glimpse of her.

Art said...

Beautiful legs July! 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

What a great set of legs July has going on. So shapely! Such sublime curves!! Great choice Mandy! Welcome to the group!

mikshel269 said...

Nice to meet you Mandy and yes seeing a pair of legs like that along the side of the road would tempt anyone into offering a ride. Hope you o see more of you soon