Saturday, January 29, 2022

A Return to FMI



 A few weeks ago Roxy, Michelle, Maria, Big Eddie and I paddled some kayaks - Big Eddie and I went in a tandem which he mostly paddled - to Fuck Marti Island (FMI), a place many of you longer time followers should remember well.  The idea was to help stir some of my memories of the island and all the wonderful sexual things that happened there so that I could give Roxy a better feeling for writing the script of my "Marti" screenplay.  Big Eddie was there to give the guys' perspectives of those adventures; after all he was usually along for the fun with Jake and several of their friends.

I tried to recreate things as much as I could: I wore one of the bathing suits I still had from those days - but it didn't fit over my boobs.  I pretty much always wore a white linen shirt for the trips and I still have plenty of those to wear, too.

After the two hour or so paddle from Doc's house to FMI the five of us settled into some small lounge chairs we brought with us and begin to talk over a cooler of beer.  It was hard at first as Big Eddie brought a sixth chair and placed it in our circle - "Jake's chair" he called it.  But we didn't dwell on Jake not being there in body because he certainly was in spirit.  It was a warm day for late December, even here in north Florida, but I don't think that was what got us all hot.  I was soon having to tell some of the stories of FMI with my shirt open and Michelle, Maria and Big Eddie at my tits.

I'm not sure if that helped or hurt my memory, but it sure made things a lot more fun!

14 comments:

Feelgood said...

I’m sure you’re memories were all great!! R.I.P. Jake

Andre Clifton said...

With inspiration as well as the retelling this will be one of the most accurate movie I look forward to in my life.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The events that occurred on FMI are the stuff of legends. The mystics speak of a welcoming sexual goddess offering herself, especially her ample breasts to those lucky chosen few. Thriving on their seed she fulfilled all their fantasies in return for their adoration.

I really dig the shots from the island Sexy. Seeing you in the great outdoors, soaking up the sunshine is always a pleasure.

Niplover said...

I'm reminded of past posts of your island adventures. I can't imagine being stranded on an island with you. The good news is you could provide nourishment in the form of breast milk. I also could spend hours drinking from your gushing pussy. Just a fantasy, you are so HOT Marti !!!

Art said...

Beautiful pic. I'm sure Roxy got all the right motivations.

Cum tributer said...

I’m hard as hell looking at this pic.

Cumtributer said...

As I’m listening to heartbeat sound effects. In the background as I am jerking off to this beautiful pic I am rockhard and have been jerking off to this picture for the past hour and have come six times with big pools of cum bc of your chest

Cum tributer said...

I am absolutely obsessed with jerking off to your breasts.I am currently here right now with two pillows a bedsheet just exploding to your chest every time I feel like I’m coming I yell the word applesauce and I orgasm so much, my cock because of your titties (chest).I feel my cock pulsating and throbbing as cum runs out of it.

Cum tributer said...

Marti, all I wanna do in this pic is go up and start groping and sucking your chest. Then lie you down a missionary style warm on top thrust in you for about 20 minutes my eyes are just concentrating on your chest.The reason why because I would be in so much disbelieve that I’m having sex with such a big breasted woman and then when I take my last thrust I wanna lift my head up and close my eyes and release my cum inside you yelling ahhhhhhhhhh

Wookiee42 said...

Yes, very familiar with FMI the stories that you have told. I can only imagine the stories told that night that we have never heard. It'll be great for Roxy to get a better feel for now FMI was and the memories it holds for you.

Bill said...

I enjoy reliving some of my past sexual escapades but nothing I've done even comes close to yours. I'm sure it was loads of fun!!!

John M said...

Amazing picture and great story. Thanks for sharing it!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

What a cool return. I'm sure a personal visit impacted the screenplay more than just pictures and stories.

Cum tributer said...

Beautiful pic: Flashing Big Applesauces