Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Enjoying Maria



 

Hey everyone, it is Dana writing and that is my face and tongue in the photo.  The big tit and hot nipple?  That's Maria's!

Yesterday (Monday) was the day Marti was being serviced by all the coeds in the main house.  We had a video feed going to the other two houses in our little complex here and several of us gathered in one to watch and to listen as the gals put their hands, lips and tongues all over Marti.  I was sitting on one end of a couch watching with Michelle on the other end and Maria in the middle.  Maria was wearing a blouse (no bra, of course) and panties and she looked so sexy framed in all her long dark hair.  As the light scent of her perfume filled my nostrils and brain with the sounds of the video filling my ears, I kept looking over at her.  Her blouse slightly gaped near the buttons over her breasts and I could just see a hint of her big, dark areola underneath.  Michelle noticed me staring at Maria; she smiled and nodded as if giving me her permission.

As you know, us ladies give most of our sexual attention to Marti.  If Marti is busy, as she definitely was yesterday, it's usually Michelle's body we use to satiate our desires though occasionally it might be Gail or even Ruthie.  Not this day though - certainly not for me.  I was full of want and need for Maria.  I turned and practically ripped her blouse open in my haste and desire, not really sure what she would do.  Relief and hormones flooded me when she slowly arched out her chest - and I was all over her nearest breast.  She moaned and put her fingers in my hair pulling my head into her chest and I was in sexual heaven.  Michelle took a few photos of me enjoying myself then she joined me, taking Maria's other tit.  The other ladies there soon joined in.

So we all enjoyed ourselves just as Marti did - especially Maria and I.

20 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

All of you ladies have gorgeous bodies and are living a beautifully fulfilling life. Are there any positions open? Pool boy, dish washer, fluffers?

Feelgood said...

Great stand-in for Marti 😋🤤😋🤤😋🤤

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Beautiful shot and the accompanying story really sends it over the edge. The sense of deep desire, wanton lust oozes from your words Dana, thank you for sharing this moment with us.

NorthNJMale said...

OMG that is such an amazing pic....Maria's nipple is so perfect but Dana's tongue looks magnificent. truly amazing pic

Art said...

Just beautiful 😍

Wookiee42 said...

So sexy. Dana you are ablucky lucky woman to be able to sample not just Marti's but also Michelle's amazing mammaries! And my dear you have one sexy SEXY tongue

Cd4 said...

Some please. Don'be greedy there's enough for us ALL! You know how lucky you are..

mikshel269 said...

Maria is sexy as hell and after watching Marti I would also go after the closest tit as I could find and start licking and sucking on it

Bill said...

Damn!!! So lucky to have all those beautiful women near at hand!!

Niplover said...

The only way to enjoy nipples!

Maria said...

@Andre Clifton - Grazie! Marti is always searching for cum fountains?! But, yes, it is wonderful to see sexy ladies wherever I look!

Maria said...

@Feelgood - There is only one Marti, uomo dolce. But to be compared to her in a good way is very nice!

Maria said...

@Art - I am happy you think so especially with Marti and Michelle to look at too!

Maria said...

@mikshel269 - I was so lucky to be the closest to Dana when she got so hot, yes?! Grazie, mikshel!

Dana said...

@TMH And thank you for all you do for us and this site! It's a pleasure sharing with desirous eyes like mine.

Dana said...

@NorthNJMale - My tongue certainly felt magnificent! It thoroughly enjoyed itself. Thanks for commenting!

Dana said...

@Wookiee42 - HAHA! Well, my tongue certainly feels amazing when it's wrapped around Marti's or Michelle's or Maria's or Zin's nipples. I am a very lucky girl!

Dana said...

@CD4 - Ah, dear CD, I would love to share them with you. I'm sure Maria would, too!

Dana said...

@Bill - Don't I know it, Bill. I count my blessings every day. Thanks so much for the comment!

Feelgood said...

Love the profile picture Maria and thanks for responding