Thursday, January 13, 2022

Zin Gets Noticed


 (Sorry we haven't posted a picture yet today but our internet was down last night and this morning.)

Hey everyone, it's Zin.  And those are my legs in the photo.  The guy on the couch is not a professional model but has a small supply business; when our studio needs pretty much whatever we call him and he gets it for us at a good price.  I'm guessing he's around 35 - 40.  Anyway, Aunt Marti and Maria thought I needed to get used to performing in front of guys as I build toward an actual fuck scene (or several of them) during the filming of "Marti," so they arrange for this photo session - my first with a guy.  It wasn't like we were going to have sex or anything, more like I was his personal stripper though I only took off the top I was wearing and not my short shorts or heels.  The top was loose and low cut with large sleeveless openings, so really my boobs were practically showing anyway.

Maria, Aunt Marti and Michelle all said I did a good job.  Based on the rise in the guy's pants and the large wet spot around his zipper I guess I did! 😁

9 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Amazing legs to go with your prodigious breasts!!!!! Zin you may be close to the ultimate package! And I bet that you will continue to get that reaction from any red blooded man! And quite a few women! You are going to be a rockstar here and in the Marti movie

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

An intimate, private dance from you would be awesome Zinnia. I'm sure that lucky man will never forget it. I'm curious though, as a lesbian, how do you feel about the reactions you get from men?

Art said...

Just gorgeous Zin. Looks like an opening scene from a James Bond movie and you definitely could be a Bond girl. 😘

Feelgood said...

Those legs along with those tits!! I’d say your progressing just fine

Niplover said...

Soo much potential...

Andre Clifton said...

If you need a volunteer to sit in look no further. I can control myself just enough to allow a dance or two

Bill said...

I'm thinking I'd have the same reaction to that dance. Lesbian or not, damn, you're hot!

mikshel269 said...

Lucky guy yes that reaction is exactly what your looking for

ASkelly said...

I think Zin has probably been noticed before this, with her combination of tits and legs, but it is good to get confirmation.