Monday, January 31, 2022

Marti Has Great Legs, Too


  We - and everyone else - focus so much on Mom's gigantic tits we often forget she's got a great set of gams on her, too!  She's frequently featured in some of our agency's leg-focused e-publications.  I was able to snap this photo of her as she was entering a location for a leg photo shoot wearing just these little cut-offs.  Of course I wouldn't be telling the whole story if I didn't say knowing what's up above these great legs does make them seem even sexier and some of the professional photos that show just a hint of her breast curves - just the bottom curves of her tits or a back view - are drop dead sexy.

7 comments:

Art said...

Marti's legs are gorgeous. I'd love to see a pic of all of the beautiful women's legs in one group shot. That would be absolutely amazing

Andre Clifton said...

Well defined legs like this deserves praise as well.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is nice to highlight another of her wonderful features Michelle, great shot! Her dainty feet and smooth legs are very sexy, knowing they hold up her immense tits does add to their appeal too. And I also really dig the cutoffs, I'd love to see her ass in them.

Feelgood said...

I’m a tit guy but those legs!!!!

Wookiee42 said...

The perfect gams to hold up the perfect chest! Magnificent!

Niplover said...

Head to toes Marti you're so HOT!! Marti I'd be glad to start at your toes and work my way north, stopping and feasting on your juicy pussy, then moving on to suck those succulent nipples.

ASkelly said...

She does have sexy legs. The agency has a legs has a legs publication? Damn, they're really great at their job.