Thursday, January 20, 2022

Zin Enjoying Her Assets


 Hey guys, it's Zin.  And here's a picture of me doing my second favorite thing.  The only thing that would make it better would be to have someone on my free tit, too.  Or even better having two someone's, one on each tit.

So it's around 3:30 am (eastern time, US) and I'm in my usual overnight place in the parlor in case any of the other ladies are awake and want me.  Most of these nights I'm completely busy but I occasionally get breaks (unwanted breaks really) like now.  Gina just left me to get a little sleep and, damn, can that woman suck a tit!

Anyway, if any of you guys are up this hour of the night on like I said most every night, then think of me, sitting here, usually with one or more of the ladies on my tits.  But sometimes on my own and doing what you see me doing here.

10 comments:

Art said...

Omg that's so hot Zin. You're beautiful and so sexy. But please, let me help you out there. PLEASE????

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Absolutely incredible shot Zinnia! I'm sure those unwanted breaks are rare as I can't imagine the boob hungry cast of characters surrounding you would leave yours alone for too long.

newcockMILFhunter said...

Can you suck both at the same time?

newcockMILFhunter said...

Can you suck both at the same time?

Andre Clifton said...

The idea that you ladies have a system that runs so smoothly amazes me. Not that it can be done. But that it was applied so quickly and your willingness to give much like Marti.

Wookiee42 said...

Well that is one seriously hot image. And I will definitely be thinking about you during late nights, most especially after seeing this! And if there's ever a need for someone to take the untouched one lmk!!

Feelgood said...

What an image!!🤩🤩

NorthNJMale said...

what an amazing pic....so sexy and seductive

Bill said...

I love this!!! So freakin hot!!!

mikshel269 said...

I can see why the ladies can't keep their hands or lips away for very long a very sexy sight