Monday, January 24, 2022

Maria in Hose and Little Black Dress


Ciao, amanti - it is Maria and these are my legs. I was checking to be sure all was how I wanted it because I was soon to do a photo session with My Michelle and Roxy where I would focus on their legs but Roxy took this of mine while I inspected the set.  It is fun to do photos with My Michelle and Roxy as they are stepdaughter and stepmother but the stepdaughter is 23 years older than the stepmother.  Ah, but they both have so sexy legs.  I guess mine aren't to bad, no?

9 comments:

Feelgood said...

The legs to go with the boobs 🤩

Art said...

Maria you have beautiful legs. All of you woman in the house are simply gorgeous. Legs,tits, everything. Absolutely incredible. 😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You have awesome legs Maria, they look spectacular in the sheer black hosiery. The short dress does an excellent job showing them off too, along with the pumps, I dig the bow detail on them.

Wookiee42 said...

Amazing legs Maria! That dress and hose sets your legs off so nicely! Trust us, you're legs are fabulous!!!

Andre Clifton said...

Don't sell yourself short Maria. Your legs look amazing. Many of you ladies would kill on a catwalk

Redmagnum79 said...

my dear you have some gorgeous legs and I bet they're just as nice as the rest of the ladies

mikshel269 said...

Looking lovely as ever Maria

Feelgood said...

May I ask what’s the tumblr blog name? Just got a new account (to replace my old deleted one)

ASkelly said...

You have sexy legs too Maria.