Friday, January 28, 2022

The 3 B's of Posing

 


  Here's a photo of me joking around before a photo session.  I was talking to Zin about posing and told her I try to think of the three B's: Boobs out; Belly in; Bum (or Butt) out.  So I exaggerated all three and ended up in this ridiculous, but revealing, pose.

Well, here we are; Thursday night (well, actually very early Friday morning).  This is usually my night to catch up on sleep as Friday is normally my slowest day of the week, but I'm staying up this morning - I can always sleep later.

Last night was absolutely wonderful!  All 14 of us ladies were here at the main house and I was the center of attention.  Even Zin joined in using my body.  As I think we've explained before here, the third floor of this big old house was meant to be a large efficiency apartment but we'll use it every now and then for sex.  The other 13 ladies took me up there, stripped me (except for my heels), loosely bound my hands to a hook in the ceiling, and thoroughly used me, much to my - and I think their - wild pleasure even as they kept their nice clothes on - which became drenched as I'll explain below.

As you guys known, we keep refrigerators full of cum that the WFMC members and guys at the studio bring me.  We also have one full of bottles of my milk and another full of jugs of my squirt.  Cum pretty much lasts forever in a fridge but milk and squirt do not and we've been so busy at the studio lately a lot of the saved squirt needed to be used.  Well, the ladies used it alright: painting me with it, feeding it to me and themselves.  I was drenched in it but that didn't keep me from cumming and squirting even more.  Eventually, all 13 of them were also soaked in my juices and - oh, FUCK, it was hot!  I think your imagination would work well in this instance.

So anyway, I'm up now with Zin, Michelle and Dana.  We'll try to answer your comments (remember, it takes 10 comments on a post before we answer) and maybe post a couple more pictures to get you ready for the weekend!

Kisses,

Marti (OYO)

9 comments:

Art said...

That so absolutely hot it's incredible 😍

Feelgood said...

Always remember expiration dates 🤤😋🤤😋

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

That definitely sounds like a sight to behold, a sexual goddess and her loyal admirers reveling in their lust-filled desires. Sharing her womanly wine in bacchanalian indulgence.

Of course any time you end up naked, bound and soaked in squirt, I'm in Sexy!

I really dig the candid, in the moment, shots like this one. Yeah, they maybe aren't as refined as the ones from shoots, but they are fun and show a lighter side of you while also showing off your incredible body. I know you work hard to keep your figure and all that hard work is definitely paying off.

Niplover said...

Ahh the smell of sex, I love the smell and taste of pussy juice, "nectar from the gods". I keep saying this, Marti you're amazing!

Wookiee42 said...

What a wonderful messy erotic image. Just the thought of all of you soaked in your juices... Instant arousal! What a feeling it must be to be the center of attention, but just your body as an object of pure lust and desire.

Wookiee42 said...

What a wonderful messy erotic image. Just the thought of all of you soaked in your juices... Instant arousal! What a feeling it must be to be the center of attention, but just your body as an object of pure lust and desire. I can only begin to imagine the freedom and pre intensity of it.

anotheroneofnone said...

I'm rock hard thanks to you... ;)

Andre Clifton said...

I always find this body unbelievable. And I can never get enough

ASkelly said...

Ah, thanks for the insider tips for posing. That does wonder for my imagination.