Wednesday, January 5, 2022

More on Comments

 Just wanted to quickly remind you of our pledge for 2022 to reply directly to you on your comments to our posts as long as their are 10 of you who comment on a single post.  We are lumping all "Anonymous" comments into one so no how many Anonymous comments we get it will only count as one.  Plus we may not reply to anonymous comments.  Multiple comments by a follower will only count as one as well.  In other words, we're hoping for 10 different followers to comment.

I'm on my second day of filming sex scenes to fill up at least a couple more installments of "University of Marti."  Yesterday was a 12-hour day of more intimate sex scenes with some of the students who will be costars of episodes.  Today is kind of a gang bang Wednesday with lots of group sex with all the 18 - 21 year old guys.  It's around 9:00 am and I've already swallowed some 50 or more loads of cum.  It could be in the couple of hundreds today before it's over!

Anyway, please consider commenting more if you only occasionally (or never) do.  Not only will we respond to those 10 of you who do comment on a photo but the more comments we get the more photos we share!  And, yes, I know we promised to respond like this late last year but, honestly, with my injury it was difficult to sit and type.  But I'm better now and ready to write back to you - as are Michelle, Maria, Roxy, Dana and, especially, Zin.  We're implementing this beginning January 1 and the last two posts have 9 commenters each, so you're almost there!

Love and kisses,

Marti (OYO)

21 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

How can I enroll in this academy? I want to get my rocks off with a big titty teacher

anotheroneofnone said...

Y'all need never to apologize for anything. You've been gifting us with glorious, sexy wonder.

I don't comment all the time because life. But you also know that. What happens, happens. You have been so generous that no one ever should say anything negative.

Feelgood said...

Ummmmm I don’t mind being one of the students at University of Marti that is if you don’t mind a 45 year old (but I’m told I looked younger)

Wookiee42 said...

You must be in seventh heaven being able to get gang banged and swallow all the cum you can handle! As for the apology, none needed, life happens to all of us. We're all just happy you are healthy and safe.

Art said...

Yes my queen 👸 💋💋

Niplover said...

Marti - We love and support you, so many different ways to display your body. Your sexual encounters are such a turn-on.

Matty said...

Love your huge breasts. How did you get them to grow larger and lactate? Is it just physical stimulation ? You said you tricked your body into reacting as if it was pregnant. Please tell

mikshel269 said...

I come for the stories and stay for th sexy pictures of all the ladies

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is awesome you're back to 100% and doing what you love to do Sexy! I hope greater interaction will encourage more comments on all the wonderful photos and hot stories y'all share here.

David H said...

Like many other readers, I'm sure, I'd love to know more about your remarkable community and how it developed. Obviously, it started with Marti and Michelle, but after that things get hazy :o)

Like a previous commenter I come for the stories, and I particularly enjoy Roxy's writing, but the photos are the icing on the cake!

Marti (OYO) said...

@Andre Clifton - You have to pass an "entrance" exam; you're hard cock entering my mouth or cleavage. It also helps to be a big donor - of cum!

Marti (OYO) said...

@anotheroneofnone - I do understand, amore mio (as I think Maria would put it). You've been with us a long time so you've been through our down time, too! We're just glad you're here when you can be!

Marti (OYO) said...

@Feelgood - People go back to college at all ages, Feelgood. Just be prepared to study long and, ummmm, hard.

Marti (OYO) said...

@Wookiee42 - There's no such thing as too much cum, Wookiee, at least not for me. Thanks for your patience and for joining in our conversations here.

Marti (OYO) said...

@Art - Your "queen" requires tribute, Art, in the form of cum blasted in my mouth!

Marti (OYO) said...

@Niplover - Thanks for supporting us as I know you have for quite a long time now. People like you are why we do this and will continue to publish stuff here. We're so glad you are enjoying yourself at MMMM.

Marti (OYO) said...

@Matty - So glad you like what you see! As the long-term followers here can attest, my "development" has been a long, gradual process that's taken over 10 years to get where I am today. So it would be hard to explain it all to you in a comment. But stay tuned as we have a plan to bring back that history here!

Marti (OYO) said...

@mikshel269 - It's always great to hear viewers like the stories as well as the pictures. It doesn't take long to post a photo but writing the story behind them does so thank you for letting us know you enjoy it!

Marti (OYO) said...

@TheMaskedHillbilly - Thanks, TMH. I feel better today than I have in probably 4 years or so: physically better, mentally better, and emotionally better. And, about greater interaction, that's what we're hoping for. Makes this even more fun!

Marti (OYO) said...

@David H - I know, isn't Roxy's writing awesome! I'm so glad she's found her niche and talent in life. As for the stories of how we all came together - wow, that would take a long time to write as it has been ongoing for many years now. I do think telling it in a post now would be appropriate, so keep watching. (And glad you enjoy the writing!)

Andre Clifton said...

I can get it up 3 or 4 times to make a donation.