Thursday, January 27, 2022

SBO and Milk


So last night Maria and Roxy were sucking Mom's left breast while Daphne and I were attached to her right one.  Mom was completely SBO'd (Sexually Blissed Out); her body was in full control as her mind left her for it's happiest place.  Her nipples were alive and feeding us; her hands were over her head and her back arched to give us full access to her chest; her pussy responding in waves of squirting orgasms.  I pulled back for a moment and whispered to Daphne that I was going to take a few photos for this blog.  And so I did, capturing here a bit of her milk dribbling down her nipple and areola.  But, believe me, that bit of milk didn't get wasted; I lapped it up as Daphne went back down on the nipple and we passed it back and forth between each other until some of the other ladies arrived, wanting their share of what we were getting.

PS:  I took several closeups of her right breast - let me know here if you'd like to see more!

 

8 comments:

Art said...

Absolutely gorgeous and yes, we absolutely want to see more. Much more. πŸ₯°

Andre Clifton said...

Would we ever. Has it been revealed which is bigger? I mean they are both sizable and sexy. And in the moment it wouldn't matter but I'm curious.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Thank you for thinking of us in such a moment Michelle, you're fucking awesome! I'd definitely like to see more of the photos you took. Getting her to that SBO stage is something I'd love to participate in, hell I'd love just to watch y'all do it, it sounds like an incredible experience for all involved.

Feelgood said...

What a combination!! Of course we want don’t want to see more, who would say yes to thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Unknown said...

I would love to see more

Wookiee42 said...

Would live to see more! The stories we have heard about Marti's SBO escapades! Mmmmm

anotheroneofnone said...

While I'm not into lactation... damn. The fantasy of sucking those nipples off already made me cum today.

Niplover said...

So inviting. Marti you are amazing !