Saturday, January 22, 2022

The WFMC Still Lives


 Here I am showing off a bit at the beginning of a photograph me/fuck me party.  Yes, I still do these, though not as often as I would like these days - just so much good stuff going on I can't fit it all in (pun intended).  Oh for an extra 6 hours in a day and another day in a week!

So the WFMC (We Fucked Marti Club) and even the group I used to call The Voyeurs are still active, though I consider The Voyeurs a subset of the WFMC.  These groups have been held together for 12 years now by, I guess, my body.  There's still some 850 members and it's my great friend Doc who manages inviting members and arranges everything.  I tell him when I am available and show up and, depending on the "theme" of the event, when I walk into the room there will be anywhere from maybe 5 to 50 guys, sometimes more.  There's usually a "get comfortable" start to things where I just talk with the guys, let them take pictures while I'm barely dressed (like the photo above), then the official photo part where I strip and, last and best, the fucking part which can last for hours.

I want to get back to that word: theme.  Since I can't get with the WFMC members as often as I used to, Doc sets them up so that a session will be with guys of similar sexual likes, maybe I could even say kinks.  For instance, there are guys that are really into anal sex and guys that rather not be involved in it.  They don't match as a group so Doc divides them.  There are guys that are mainly into oral sex but even that group can be divided into those that don't like me to gag and those that do.  (I've taught myself to do either regardless of the size of the cock or how deep it penetrates my throat.  I can take 12-inchers pounding my throat all day long and not gag a drop or gag like a virgin with 5 inches in my mouth.)  I have guys who like to suckle and drink milk from my nipples like they were babies.  There are guys that like bondage (I only do mild bondage) and guys that don't want to see it.  Some guys love to make me squirt or lactate; some don't like the mess.  Some just want breast play, sucking and fucking my cleavage; some want it all.  I allow AND ENJOY most kinks as long as they're legal (no under 18, no animals), not painful/dangerous, and not gross.

Two of my favorite groups of guys to get with are, well, ephemeral: guys who have never been with me before and virgins.  The photo above was before a session with a half dozen guys I had never seen before until that day.  The look in these guys' eyes is simply priceless and so damn sexy!

10 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

I don't mind making a mess. It actually excites me when a woman does that. Almost like a display of enjoyment. If there is a session in the late April time frame, let me know.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Even having followed you for all these years, seeing innumerable photos and videos, reading all about your journey, how you've evolved into the sexual goddess you are today, I can't imagine not looking on with wonder and reverence should I meet you in person Sexy. You are simply one of a kind.

You know by now I have several of the kinks you mentioned, bondage, squirting, breast play, it would a lot of fun exploring all of those and more with you.

Feelgood said...

In my opinion all us followers can be like The Voyeurs 2 since we get to look at you(and get to look and/or know about the other ladies) I’m sure many people here would fit into many of your WFMC categories 🤩🤤😋

anotheroneofnone said...

Once more, I call shenanigans. Saying you walk with the guys implies that they're capable of speech once you walk in "wearing" that outfit. ;)

mikshel269 said...

Oh to be a virgin once again and having you for a guide to sex for the first time would be a gift from the heavens

Wookiee42 said...

I would fit in well with several of those kinks. Breast play, oral (both gagging and non), hell even just being a voyeur's club member would be an honor. Your sexual evolution has been amazing to experience throu your blogs!

Niplover said...

Is there room for one more?? I guess I would fall into the tit sucking group, messy or not, I'm in. Love your pics and narrative. Marti you are so special, so hot, so, so so ...

Art said...

I would love to volunteer for any category at all just to part of being with you just once. Dream of a lifetime.

Yojibearra said...

Those breasts are just magnificent…

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

Oooof...still a long-standing dream of mine to join that club!