Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Marti the Tour Guide


 Roxy took this photo of me during the filming of a fun "real life" video we made for our Agency.  It was Daphne's idea and we all fell in love with it.  By real life I mean it was me showing the audience - or, in actuality, the guys and gals doing the filming - around our grand old house.  Me being topless, not surprisingly, but wearing these black jeans, which most of my jeans are come to think of it.  Along the tour, we ran into each of the 13 other ladies in our little community here.  We wanted to show everyone this was our home, so we all dressed down and had on minimal makeup though several of us did wear wigs - as we do in real life, even at home.  I was, by design, the only one topless and all the other ladies wore whatever they wanted, as much or as little.  Dana just wore a little pair of undies and a long t-shirt; Zin wore a sexy bikini with a wrap.  Michelle had on cut-off jean shorts and a vest that showed lots of boob from the side.  Roxy wore a sundress with slits on either side.  Maria wore a tiny black jumper that didn't leave much to the imagination.  I think you're getting the picture.  The only one who insisted on wearing full makeup and dressing up was Ruthie (no surprise there) so Roxy wrote in that Ruthie was going to a filming of hers.  The script by Roxy was minimal and there was lots of ad libbing.

As I walked throughout the house and property, some of the ladies stopped to enjoy a bit of play with my tits and the video ended with some extensive boob play with Dana, Gina, Vera and Roxy converging on my chest with lots of milk spray.

It was a fun, sexy day!

(TMH suggested I put up a virtual 3D picture of all 14 of us to give you some idea what we look like together and individually since you really only know a few of us by body on only myself and maybe Michelle by face.  We're working on it.  It takes some work to create a model but the only ones we haven't done yet are Becca and Vera.  Hopefully soon we'll be able to show us to you in that way.  The likenesses are really pretty good!)

23 comments:

Feelgood said...

Daphne had a great idea and TMH’s suggestion is awesome!!

Art said...

Fantastic pic Marti. You look amazing. 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Sexy! I'm not sure I'd remember anything about the property but you would definitely have my undivided attention during the tour. Following you in just those form-fitting jeans, your wondrous tits swaying back and forth, always visible, your nipples growing more and more aroused each time you turn around to talk to the tour.

Absolutely looking forward to the 3D stuff coming back, getting to see all the girls will be great!

Wookiee42 said...

TMH wit another fantastic idea! Would love to see a virtual of all of you ladies! That sounds like such a fun video! So many beautiful women to be introduced to in that video! Way to go Daphne!!!

anotheroneofnone said...

I'm sure you could find volunteers help with, um, "scanning" your bodies.

Redmagnum79 said...

I can't wait to see the 3d video of All you beautiful ladies

Andre Clifton said...

Sign me up. I'm willing to learn lighting, filming, fluffing, whatever gets me a tour and some benefits

Niplover said...

I'd have problem with the tour as described. All the ladies would be a distraction to what the tour of the house was meant to be. I'd stay close to the tour guide, taking every opportunity to view those lovely tits, hoping that end of tour would be a nipple feast. OMG Marti so fucking HOT!

mikshel269 said...

Looking sexy as always Marti. Sounds like it was almost like an old episode of Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous. But with all the ladies I would image the title be something more like "Lifestyle of the Tits and Leggy"

Cum tributer said...

As I tour with you my eyes would locked on your chest.I would sneak in and try to grow them and suck on them any chance I got to have the whole tour. I wouldn’t want to say can I play with your apple sauces.

Bill said...

I'd love to see that tour! That pic is amazing, while it shows that you have huge tits, this angle makes them seem so real, even knowing they are all you and natural.

Marti (OYO) said...

@Feelgood - Right on both, Feelgood! We're working on getting the Vera and Becca characters looking right, but it will be a challenge posing all 14 of us together.

Marti (OYO) said...

@Art - Thanks, Art! I never get tired of hot compliments!

Marti (OYO) said...

@TheMaskedHillbilly - Maybe it could be like one of those brewery tours where you get to sample the merchandise afterwards! And thanks for the 3D suggestion - we're working on it.

Marti (OYO) said...

@Wookiee42 - Daphne and Gail, two of the quieter ladies in our group, do seem to come up with good ideas. Yeah, we're working on the 3D stuff - it just takes awhile especially with so many ladies.

Marti (OYO) said...

@anotheroneofnone - I wonder if there's such a thing where a computer could track the motion of your hands as you run them over our bodies - to make things more life-like, you understand.

Marti (OYO) said...

@Redmagnum79 - I'm glad to see so many of you want to see the 3D images. Our software is meant for no more than four characters so it's gonna be tricky getting all 14 of us on there.

Marti (OYO) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marti (OYO) said...

@Andree Clifton - Well, I could use a milkman!

Marti (OYO) said...

@Niplover - But of course there would be a feeding at the end of the tour. I wouldn't want the participants to leave hungry - or thirsty!

Marti (OYO) said...

@mikshel269 - HAHA, mikshel. Or maybe "Lifestyles of the Lustful and Horny?"

Marti (OYO) said...

@cum tributor - But if you start sucking then everyone would want to start sucking and. . . Wait, that's a great idea!

Marti (OYO) said...

@Bill - Well, they do kinda have their own field of focus. Maria often says its difficult to get them and me both in focus at the same time!