Sunday, January 2, 2022

An Introduction to Zin


 Yes!!!  I'm finally in!  Hey guys, it's Zinnia, or Zin for short and that is me in the photo.

There's so so much I want to write and tell you and I'll do it over several posts so not to bore you too much all at once.  So my basics are that I turned 19 in October.  I'm 5'6" and weigh around 125 pounds and my bra size is 36DDD.  I am young enough that my boobs are still growing though so I am hoping I can get as big as my Mom Becca who is a H cup and you never know I might get as big as Michelle at a J cup.  Michelle would be my first cousin once removed and Marti is my great aunt.  Christian who is Marti's brother then is my grandfather.  Get it?  It's probably also important for you to know that I am 100% lesbian and have never been with a man.  I'll hopefully write about that some day.

Maybe you remember when Mother (who is Becca to me, Marti's niece) and I came to live here in Marti's little guest house that I was at first totally in awe of and intimidated by Aunt Marti and turned all my rather fearsome sexual desires to Michelle.  When Michelle went to live with Miss Gail for a month I finally got the nerve to touch Aunt Marti and I've been a devotee of her and her body ever since.  And what a body!  (As you know.)  But I'm really, really lucky because the other ladies in our serraglio (a word Maria taught us all which kinda means "harem" but maybe isn't so sex specific) are mostly devoted Aunt Marti's enormous tits and super long hard nipples, but I'm more of a fan of her pussy and especially how wet it is and much and how often she squirts!  The other ladies are up sharing her milk and kissing her while down between her legs drenched in pussy juices!  It's a dream come true for me!

OK, I won't write any more for now.  Thanks to Michelle and Roxy who helped me sign on and write this post.  Hopefully you will hear a lot from me as I tell you my story.

Zin

(My posts will be in lavender to make them look different from the other ladies posting here.)

Almost forgot - the ladies around here like to refer to me as "Puppy" so you might read that every now and then.  I think they started using that name because I'm so excitable and am following Marti around like, well, a puppy.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful young large applesauces

Feelgood said...

Great introduction Zin!! Hopefully we’ll get to see a lot more soon and by the way may I use your picture(s) in the Relations with Relations blog?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Very nice to meet you Zinnia. You certainly know how to make an entrance and a first impression. Such a sexy shot. I look forward to getting to know you as you share your story. Marti's gushing pussy has long fascinated me as well so I hope you're perspective will shine a bit more of the spotlight on it.

Art said...

Beautiful pic Zin and thank you for posting. Can't wait to see more of you

Wookiee42 said...

Pleasure to meet you. Let me compliment you in such a beautiful body! Looking forward to hear much more from you! I'm sure your adventures with the girls are quite scintillating

Bill said...

Thanks Zin for sharing. Too bad from a male perspective that you're 100% lesbian because you have a smoking body most guys would love to be with. I know I would.

mikshel269 said...

Wonderful to get to know you Zin that is a very sexy picture indeed and hopefully more will follow

Andre Clifton said...

Wonderful bodies must be a genetic blessing for you all. Happy you found your way back to your aunt and good times. Learn as much as you can while there. Hands on is the best way.

Cd4 said...

Welcome Zin. A welcome surprise to what I imagined (whatever that was) don't be a strangerk and you look marvelous!!

denisecharles said...

How do you get your nipples so long? I want mine like yours! They are so beautiful!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Love the lavender ... and the show-stopping curves ... and the passion we're reading about. You're an outstanding addition, Zin ;)