Saturday, January 8, 2022

More Enjoyment of Zin's Tits


 Ciao amanti, it is Maria.  No, that is neither my face (it is Roxy's) nor is it my boobs (they are Zin's).  But as My Michelle wrote there is something wonderful about Zin and her boobs.  How is it said: The total is so much greater than the sum of her parts.  Maybe Roxy will explain it to you better than the rest of us since she writes so excellent.  I cannot explain in English for sure.  But I can say her DDD (almost G) boobs fascinate us all almost as much as Marti's R cups.  I think that says much!

10 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

As one who appreciates all manner of boobs, an appreciation I know is shared with all of y'all, I can easily understand the fascination with Zinnia's boobs. She has an amazing pair and her connection to them is awesome, especially at her age. Love seeing them being enjoyed! Thank you for this incredibly sexy shot Maria.

Feelgood said...

Big and beautiful is what I see😏😋🤤

Niplover said...

Sweet.,, A nipple that is ready to be sucked. Keep them coming.

Wookiee42 said...

I see nothing but pure sexiness. As a boob guy I can say Zins are nothing short of spectacular. And this picture again shoes that being Roxy is one hell of an enviable idea!

Art said...

They look beautiful and those nipples are incredible as well. A perfect addition to the family 😍😍

mikshel269 said...

Yes Maria very true. And Zin seems to be quite the Zin-sation with all the ladies.

Andre Clifton said...

Huge tits and those nipples look like fun to play with. Glad you all have welcomed her accordingly

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a sexy picture of them and she has nice big nipples

Steve said...

That is so sexy!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Zin's areolas are intoxicating. And hypnotizing. I certainly understand the attraction(s), now!