Monday, January 3, 2022

Great Hangers


 This is a repeat of a photo of Mom from last April.  No, we're not going to get in the habit of doing lots of reposts: we finished the year that way just as a "Year in Review" kind of thing but I'm posting this one because we'll sometimes post edited (read hidden nipples) photos on tumblr directing readers to this site - kinda like advertising, ya know.  Anyway, we're putting this one up on tumblr with the nipples and areolas hidden so we wanted to let readers from there see it unedited without going back to last April.  Rest assured that the majority of posts in 2022 will be new stuff, of Mom and the rest of us.

Michelle

12 comments:

Art said...

Just a beautiful Marti pic. Her beautiful tits and her incredible slim body. Gorgeous. 😍

Andre Clifton said...

I could never get tired if seeing her body in any way it is presented. Just a picture of beauty and feminine energy.

anotheroneofnone said...

Oh, never apologize. All these photos are amazing!

And how do y'all sleep without accidentally smothering each other?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Reposts are just another chance to appreciate the awesome wonder of those tits! Looking forward to a great year, Michelle, thank you for all you do here, I really enjoy your posts.

Wookiee42 said...

Can't argue reposting amazing shots like this. It's like visiting a friend!

Anonymous said...

Great pic jerk off worthy

Anonymous said...

I love them they big

Anonymous said...

Big hangers

Anonymous said...

Those are some big hangers. I’m concentrating on them right now jerking off

Anonymous said...

I am currently jerking off to this pic right now.I’m imagining you riding me as I stand. Your arms wrapped around my neck and your hip swaying.My throbbing cock inside you my eyes concentrating on your chest and within moments my hard erect cock that’s inside you is about to explode because your breasts

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy looking at your picture he keeps me happy and energized all I do is when I look at these is jerk off your chest can make any red blooded human being or as a rock I wouldn’t mind holding onto you just looking at your chest while I’m exploding inside you

SkyFlower said...

Stunning!