Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Zin About to Feast on Her Own Nipple


Hi guys, it's Zin and that's me and my right tit in the photo.  Sorry about the quality as I was using a selfie stick and was so eager to get my nipple in my mouth that my hand holding the stick was shaking.  

There is so much I would like to tell you about.  But some of it I will let some of the others write about.  Oh, and excuse my writing.  I'm not so eloquent (I looked that word up) as Marti, Michelle, Dana, or Roxy or as passionate in my writing as Maria.  But I know what I am and that's the luckiest girl in the world.  Not only has Aunt Marti (she's my great aunt, OK) taken me under her wing to teach me the ways of the sex world but through her I have learned just how amazing and wonderful sex can be.  Even and maybe even especially self sex (er, masturbation though I hate that word) and also how to give completely in a sexual way if that makes any sense.  And before I go any further, like Aunt Marti, masturbation to me is playing with and sucking my nipples.

So, yeah, it's 2:00 am.  Weird time to be writing here, right?  But I have made it a habit to be awake when Marti is asleep.  Since I have become one of the top two receivers of sex from our family of ladies (Aunt Marti, of course, the other) I want to be available to them when Marti is sleeping which is usually but not always between say 10 pm and 4  am.  The usually keep me - or rather me through my tits - busy, but tonight they must be all tired out.  So I'm alone here in the parlor of this big old house, wearing jeans with no top, my tits tingling and my nipples hard, with slippers on my feet and a fire in the gas fireplace as it is rather chilly tonight here in north Florida and besides, I like fires in fireplaces.  So I'm taking these minutes to write to you rather than sucking my nipples though they are eager for it.

Oh, sorry, Daphne and Dana came downstairs and joined me in the parlor.  When they saw I was writing this they urged me to continue and said they would be happy just watching.  Dana whispered something sexy to me which made my nipples even harder.  It was something like: "Whereas Marti's tits are profound, yours are beautiful, the most beautiful any of us have ever seen."  Well, I don't know about that but I like it!  Now if I can concentrate with them staring at my chest - I'm not sure.  I've certainly lost my train of thought.

One exciting thing is that Maria, Marti, Michelle and Roxy have decided that I will play Marti between the ages of 18 - 23 or so in the upcoming "Marti" production.  I'm so excited and honored to play my hero as a younger woman.  Just as she lost her virginity at age 18, so I'll lose mine (at 19) when the filming of that part of the series starts.  I'm a lesbian and have never been with a man, but it seems fitting to lose my virginity as young Marti did.

(Oh, God, now Roxy, Michelle,  and Maria have joined us and, like Dana and Daphne, are staring hungrily at my tits.  It's 3:30 am and I can hear Marti in her exercise room doing her morning routine.)

I've completely forgotten where else I want to go with this post.  I can only think of the five of them playing with my tits and sucking them.  Like Aunt Marti, I can cum better and a whole lot more through having my nipples sucked and stroked than I can having my clit licked and pussy eaten.  I rarely take of my pants during sex with these ladies.  I want it to be all about my tits and nipples.  Period.  Marti likes to talk about how, during intense breast play, she goes - what does she call it? - sexually blissed out (thank you Michelle for reminding me) and separate her tits from her mind and her being and letting them enjoy the attention without her interfering.  I'm a little different, I think.  I become my tits and nipples.  Every fiber of me is there and all of my thoughts and wants are poured into these things on my chest, these things I've come to love so much.

I'm sorry, guys, I wanted to write more, but I have to give my breasts to these beautiful, sexy ladies.  I'll try to do another post today, but for now my tits need them.

Zin

18 comments:

Art said...

So extremely hot Zin! Thank you for writing so perfectly and for being so beautiful 😍

Andre Clifton said...

This is hot and amazing. Having your first time be filmed is hot. Your body and tits are amazing. Continue to inform us of your progress under the tutelage of Marti.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Very sexy pic, but the writing is where this post really shines. What you lack in polish is made up for in enthusiasm. The point you wanted to get across became clear in a sort of meandering way, but I enjoyed the journey through your thoughts. Keep at it and you will get better, but more than anything is to keep having fun.

Congratulations for getting the chance to play young Marti, sounds like you are ready to take that big step, especially if Marti believes in you.

mikshel269 said...

Thank you Zin for that wonderful introduction. And don't worry about the picture quality it is still very hot that you can do that when there is no one to help. Hope your first time goes well for you

anotheroneofnone said...

How does this world deserve y'all? You all seem so wonderful! Plus, fiery hot.

Feelgood said...

The writing is great especially being looked atπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Wookiee42 said...

Good God! What a shot. Zin, the ladies are all correct, you have absolutely beautiful breasts! Most any of us would kill to be able to suck and massage those nipples! Very happy to hear you'll be playing young Marti! I'm certain you will be great! And as for losing your virginity playing Marti, is there really a better way than yo emulate your idol? Live hearing from you.
And as an aside, let's all make sure we let Zin know how much we appreciate her and comment as well as cum!

Steve said...

I am happy for you Zin! I'm happy that you've found a loving and nurturing group of women to live and love as family to you.
Congratulations landing the role of your young hero!
Steve

Niplover said...

Zin keep these pictures cumming, your tits are so fucking hot! I'd love to see more of you pleasuring yourself, I'm sure someone there would be glad to be your photographer!

Bill said...

Hi Zin, your writing is just fine by me. I love when a woman licks and sucks on her own nipples. Something about it drives me crazy. So keep up the great work!!!

Zin said...

@Art - Thank you art for your nice comments about me and my writing!

Zin said...

@Andre Clifton - Was that tutelage or titelage? Sorry, couldn't help it. But thank you Andre. Every hot comment just makes me want to do more.

Zin said...

@The Masked Hillbilly - HAHA, TMH. Maybe you described my writing perfectly: meandering but I hope full of sexual energy. I am looking forward to the fliming - and losing my virginity or at least cock virginity.

Zin said...

@mikshel269 - And thank you for the compliment, mikshel. It's so nice to hear from you cause I know you've followed Aunt Marti for a long time. I probably wasn't even a teenager when you first found her.

Zin said...

@anotheroneofnone - What a wonderful way to say what you said anotherone! I think so many of us went through different parts of hell to be where we are that we appreciate every second of what we have now.

Zin said...

@Feelgood - But Feelgood, how can you read and look at the same time? HAHAHA! You've been one of Aunt Marti's most consistent followers - thank you for helping her get where she is.

Zin said...

@Wookiee42 - What a great comment Wookiee and thanks for reminding viewers that it is comments that keep Aunt Marti and the rest of us publishing this. I'm really looking forward to playing a young Marti and it will be quite an honor.

Zin said...

@Steve - I'm nervous and excited about playing young Marti. It's important for the whole series I know because some of who Aunt Marti became was because of who she was.