Friday, January 28, 2022

Brief Note from Zin

Sorry guys, blame it on me.  I started it.  I mean, Aunt Marti, Cousin Michelle, Ms. Dana and I were going to put up some more posts here and answer your comments, but, well, Aunt Marti's tits looked so big and so wonderful and, well, I couldn't resist them and soon had her left one out and was suckling it, getting a very early morning milk meal.  When Michelle took the right one and joined me in sucking, Dana took control like she often does.  Soon Aunt Marti's thin night top was gone and she was snugly (but lovingly) tied in her chair with her arms behind her.  Dana wouldn't let Marti bliss out but made her watch what we were doing to her chest.  Since she wasn't blissed out, she was moaning which began waking up the rest of the ladies who woke the other ones.  Now there's 12 ladies, well I make 13, standing around either playing with Marti's tits or watching and cheering as others do.  They've actually gotten kinda rough, especially after Aunt Ruthie joined in, but I know Aunt Marti likes the rough treatment every now and then.  I can say I don't know if I've ever seen her nipples that long and hard or the spray of milk that powerful.  And, oh my God, that gushing pussy of hers.  I mean, she still has her pajama shorts on but they are soaked through and each gush - and there's lots of them - blasts through and around the material.  Course we got a plastic tub underneath her to catch all that squirt - wouldn't want to waste it.

It might be fun for me to reply to some of your comments while I watch them and listen to them and wait my next turn on that chest!

6 comments:

Art said...

That sounds so hot it deserves a video. Please? Even just a short clip. So incredibly sexy with all you beautiful women mauling Marti.

Feelgood said...

No apology needed, it’s very understandable. Well maybe an apology is needed to me for not including me, I’d either watch or participate hopefully both 😉🤩😈

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It may be your fault Zinnia but no one, especially around here, will blame you. Her tits are irresistible so don't feel bad at all about succumbing to them, none of us would last a second in your place.

Wookiee42 said...

Zin, this is a perfect reason not to post, and never apologize for taking advantage of your access to Marti's stupendous breasts. Or for starting what became a marathon of lavish attention to her breasts.

Andre Clifton said...

That is hot. I would like to just be in the room. The sounds, the sights, and the experience. Just one time...please

newcockMILFhunter said...

Stop me making me jealous of you LOL