Thursday, January 20, 2022

How Dana and I Began


 That's my (Marti's) big left tit and fat nipple; that's the beautiful Dana holding it and studying it.  It's her way; she's probably stimulated more through her visual senses than any of the rest of us - and I love it.  If you were to ask the 14 ladies in our little sex community who was the most beautiful of the 14 of us, 13 - including me - would say it was Dana.  Only Dana herself would disagree; she would probably say it was Michelle.  Of course, 13 of us would also probably agree that Michelle is the second most beautiful with Michelle casting the other vote for Maria.

But back to Dana.  The two of us have been intimate for maybe around 8 years now; the three ladies that came (nice use of that word! 😊) before her as my sexual partners were Lacy first, then Gina, then Michelle.  It may have been 8 years, but the memory of that first evening is so clear to me and would rate as one of the twenty sexiest moments of my life.  That was the time when by breasts were really starting to grow and I was having back problems. My physician, Emerson (may he rest in peace), sent me to Dana who is a physical therapist specializing in women's issues.  I was her last patient of the day and I remember when she walked into the room.  God, she was (and is) beautiful, all 6'1" slender, leggy, red-haired wonder of her.  The visit seemed normal at first until, early on, she wanted to measure my breasts to make sure I was wearing correct bras.  (I did wear bras some back then, probably around 36H or 36I.)  The second I took off my blouse and then my bra, my nipples hard because of her beauty, Dana changed.  I could see confusion in her eyes, doubt, and lust.  You must understand that Dana's personality is usually professional, direct, maybe even a little stern, and logical.  That moment when my bra came off, she was struggling between who she was a supposed to be - a professional therapist - and who she wanted to be - the lover of my body and especially my tits.  She stared far too long for me not to know.  I stuck my chest out, silently inviting her to do what her lust wanted her to do.  She hesitated.  I whispered something like "They want you, too," and tried to pull her beautiful head to my breasts.  She resisted, for a little while.  Then I heard her say to herself "Fuck it, they're perfect!" and she lost control.  I've never seen her lose control again in these last 8 years, but for that one time, she did.

I had never been treated so rough by a woman before - or since.  Well, I was treated rough because I am attached to my tits.  She was all about my tits, too.  There was an anger in her - and anger that she had gone so long in her life (she was in her 30's) without having what she wanted and was now getting: huge sensitive tits with big nipples.  She was angry with herself for failing her professionalism.  Yet she was also thrilled to be doing what she was doing.  It wasn't necessary that I was there; it was between her and my tits.

I was pushed and knocked about her office by my tits.  Things on the desk broke.  There was a dessing curtain that got pulled down as I tried to keep myself from falling.  My tits were squeezed, bitten, slapped, choked - anything you could think of doing to tits.  Yes, some of it was painful but not unbearable.  It was a new experience for me and kept putting my chest out to her, not wanting her to stop.  I wanted this experience and I'll never forget it and it will always be a hot memory for me, even if my tits were sore for days afterward.

We became a thing that evening once she got the anger out of her.  She's been the most gentle of lovers since, although the intensity is still there.  It was one day, one time.  Within a year, we were talking about getting married.  I eventually called the marriage off.  I'm not sure why I did and I sometimes regret it.  But, then, I wouldn't have had Roxy nor would Dana have Gail.  It all worked out for Dana and I still spend time alone together - wonderful time.

But I'll save that for another post.

Marti (OYO)

10 comments:

Art said...

Beautiful pic and an amazing back story. You (and everyone in the house) are so lucky to have found each other and we are all thankful you have. ❤️

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Beautiful shot and even hotter story Sexy! That moment of release of a mountain of built of frustration forged over years of untapped desire, known and unknown. Unbridled lust in its purest form.

I'm glad she came into your life and very happy she remains a steadfast friend and lover.

Andre Clifton said...

This has a beautiful. A moment of passion and lust turned into a beautiful friendship and loving relationship. Please let us hear how your interactions went with all of the ladies when you first met or got frisky.

Wookiee42 said...

Wow. Even without seeing her upper face the desire shown in her lips for that enlarging nipple!
Amazing recounting of you and Dana's first experience! Much like Dana I do not think I could control my lust over your breasts either. What an erotic sight that must have been. Dana in control of your breasts but not herself.. pure sexiness

Feelgood said...

Can’t wait to hear the next post, this one got me rock hard

Bill said...

I wish I could see more of Dana...tall ( a turn on) redhead (another huge turn on) and see her with you or any of the other ladies.

Niplover said...

All of us appreciate the added pictures written commentary. I never tire looking at Marti's amazing body !

Niplover said...

Marti,
I love it when you share your sexual experiences. This is a bonus when I'm staring at your pictures, reading, and jacking off. My orgasm is more intense and more cum is spilled. Such a sexy Lady !

mikshel269 said...

That is a great story Marti I remember the way back when you first mentioned Dana on the blog you did mention it started as a professional visit that quickly turned very sexual. But as Paul Harvey used to say "Now you know the rest of the story"

ASkelly said...

Thank you. It's a wonderful story about your first encounter. I'm glad you enjoyed it.