Wednesday, January 12, 2022

When Was This?


 Since I just posted this on tumblr I thought I'd post it here as well.  I'm not sure if I posted it on this blog before but I know I did on my last one (Marti and Her Big Mature Tits).

There are several ways to estimate how long ago a picture of me was taken.  One is, of course, the size of my tits: 10 years ago they were G cups and now they're R cups - quite a change.  Another is the size of my nipples which grew in diameter as my tits grew and got longer as well.  A third, evident here, are the number of freckles.  Roughly three years ago I started getting laser surgery to remove some of them and have probably eliminated over 80% of them.  I know some of you - and some of the ladies here - like the freckles as a sure sign that they're my tits, but it has been a bit of a stubbornness on my part to do it anyway because I think - right or wrong - it makes them look younger.  Often times Daphne's makeup covers the freckles that remain though I always let the "great red spot" on the upper left corner of my left areola show as kind of a signature.  Of course, with this t-shirt on the spot doesn't show.  A fourth way to tell how old a photo is - a probably the least reliable - is that the veins in my tits have gotten more visible with age.  (You can see one in the top part of my right breast.)  This isn't very reliable because they can show more one day and less the next - I'm not sure why.  But in some photos I notice veins that never showed at all 5 years ago.  Lastly, you can see in some of my photos that I have a prominent tan.  I don't let myself tan much anymore to help preserve my skin.  You can also tell a bit with my hair which I now let be it's natural gray to white.  Of course, that's very unreliable because, as with lots of models, I enjoy wearing wigs.  You'll just never see me in red hair (just doesn't fit my skin color) and I don't like unnatural colors (pinks, purples, blues, etc.).

So, with this photo, my tits look like they might be about an L cup and I still have all my freckles and a fair tan and my hair is dyed somewhere between blonde and brunette.  So figure this photo to be 3 - 4 years old.

7 comments:

Art said...

Marti I don't care how old the picture is, the bottom line is that you look truly amazing in every one. 😘

John M said...

Simple. Natural. Sexy. Marti at her best. Thanks for sharing!

Feelgood said...

I remember this one as I’m sure many others do. Kinda like Art said it doesn’t matter how old the picture is, the feeling is still great!!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Love the shots of you in the light tank tops Sexy! New or old, those tits in a strained, tight top is always hot.

You know I'm a freckle-fan, and honestly, it never occurred to me to view them as sign of them being your tits, I just thought they were sexy. I don't mind too much that you've gotten them removed and support you doing it for you. You being happy and having fun is all that matters.

Wookiee42 said...

I remember this shot from the old blog!! I have enjoyed watching you grow here! Longer thicker nipples, beautiful veins and those sexy sexy freckles!! Mmmm gorgeous

Andre Clifton said...

How many wet Tshirt congrats had this to been through? How many have Marti won?

Niplover said...

I've seen this post in the past, I never tire looking at your tits Marti. Sometimes it's what you don't see that arouses me. But I do like to see them out, on display, ready to be handled, sucked, etc.