Monday, January 24, 2022

Marti Serves Breakfast in Bed

Morning, guys - it' s Roxy.  Marti - pictured, of course - can function just fine on four or five hours of sleep a night, every night.  It's even not unusual for her not to sleep at all a few times a month when she's having great sex.  She may target six hours of sleep, but five is most common.  During the week, I'm fine with the five hours so I get up with her.  So do Michelle, Maria, and Daphne.  Zin's on her own time while Dana and Gail might sleep in a little longer.  On the weekends, however, all of us except Marti and Zin sleep in - well, if you can call sleeping until 6:30 am sleeping in.

Lately, on the weekends, when Marti gets up around 4:00 am, she'll go have some fun with Zin who stays awake all night in case we want her then sleeps in the mornings.  When 6:30 arrives, Marti and Zin will come into the main bedroom and wake the rest of us by wagging their tits in our faces.  (A hell of a way to wakeup, I must say.)  Zin will usually be soaking wet from a combination of Marti's milk and squirt - she calls getting covered by Marti's juices "love showers."  While we're sleeping in, Zin keeps her moans subdued, but when we start sucking on her wet tits, she's back to her typical loud moans.  Marti's still full of milk so we all get breakfast in bed!

10 comments:

Feelgood said...

Breakfast in bed seems all nice and cozy😈😈🤩🤩

Art said...

Gorgeous pic and what a wonderful way to wake up. Yummy. 🥰

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The absolute best wake up call I've ever heard of Roxy, great shot! I'd love to have those magnificent tits brush against my face, even more so, I'd love to have them plopped down, playfully smothering me.

Cum tributer said...

They are big I can’t control myself. This is truly a jerk off pic.If Simon your movie director was there in person and I exploded all over your chest I would tell him I can’t help it is her apple sauces. They big

Wookiee42 said...

My God! I can't think of a better way to wake up than Marti and Zin waggling such amazing breasts in your face! And then seeing Zin in a sheen of Marti juices!!! I'm not sure if my heart would take it but if not I'd die the happiest man ever!

Andre Clifton said...

A full day of meals in bed with Marti. I'm sure if Zin begins to lactate you ladies will be full all day every day.

mikshel269 said...

Now that really is a breakfast buffet I could eat all day at

Niplover said...

Morning wood. Marti you are such a beautiful, sexy woman, there are none like you !

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful

ASkelly said...

A nice breakfast in bed to get the morning started.