Sunday, January 23, 2022

Michelle and Vera, Part 1


   First is, yes, that's me, Michelle, in the photo.  I haven't posted many pictures of me this year, so here ya go.  But this is more a post about the member of our ladies love group you've heard least about: Vera.

In my last "Passing the Torch" post about Zin I hope I didn't give you the feeling that I was upset at all about the anointing of Zin as Mom's future replacement; well, OK, maybe a little downhearted but also a sense of freedom.  Mom often says that to be your best sexually you have to have a sense of freedom.  She's right.

And that's where Vera comes in.  Just to recap: Vera is Roxy's cousin, 31 years old (I think), a brunette about 5'2" with a slim build and a hot set of natural D cups, but it's her ass and legs that get most noticed.  She's a fairly quiet person, serious is nature but usually agreeable.  She rarely laughs but has a lovely laughing smile, if you know what I mean.  She's a very logical person, so much so that we jokingly call her "The Lawyer" which she starts to lay out her case.  Still, she's comfortable to be around (usually) and when dressed down she looks like someone who could be everybody's best friend.  But, damn, when she gets dressed all sexy with her hair done and makeup on she's gorgeously sexy.

Anyway, in Roxy's one post about her (from September 4 of last year) she wrote that Vera was at heart bisexual and was just turning to sex with females after a bad marriage when she joined our "family."  Being around Mom was all she needed to take the plunge - but only to a certain extent.  By that I mean she has really only been a breast girl to date with most of her sexual attention centered squarely on Mom's chest (of course, don't we all).  She also took to Ruthie and can probably tame Ruthie better than any of the rest of us.  More recently, like all of us, she's fallen for Zin as well.

And that's where I'll start this story (finally).

Several days ago most of us were in our studio building on a weekday.  Vera has taken the job of office manager as she builds her modelling career, a job that has her working half days (mornings) in the building.  Just after lunch I walked past the supply closet and saw Vera putting some things away before she left for the day.  And, I must say, she looked damned good in her little mini-skirt and heels.  That freedom I mentioned earlier had me feeling frisky so I stepped into the closet (it's maybe 6' x 6' so not too small) and closed the door behind me.

Vera was startled but smiled when she saw it was me.  Of course, I hadn't closed the door because I wanted a friendly chat so I sashayed the couple of steps up to her and displayed myself, dressed in a little sundress (similar to the one above) that was useless at hiding my curves.  I was to the point - which I usually am: up to now the two of us had been friends and would she like to be lovers for an afternoon.  Before she could answer I reached up (she's 4" taller than me) and pulled her head to my lips and kissed her deeply, taking one of her hands as I did and placing it on my breast.  The surprise of the kiss soon melted into the passion of the moment and she relaxed as her tongue responded equally to mine and her other hand groped my other breast.  "Not in here," I whispered to her and led her to my private office where I let my dress fall to my feet.  I was nude except for a tiny pair of undies and my heels.

Our lips met again and her hands returned to my chest.  I pulled back and started to unbutton her blouse but she stopped me.  "I've watched - with some jealousy - as others took you," she said.  "Now I want it to be my turn."  I smiled and nodded, kicked my dress off from around my feet, and led her to the couch in the anteroom of my office and pulled her down to the sofa with me.  We kissed deeply, passionately as her hands explored my tits and very hard nipples.  She broke the kiss and soon her mouth made love to my nipples, much to my pleasure and, apparently, to hers as she moaned softly.

For maybe an hour her mouth went from my breasts to my mouth and back again.  On her last trip back to kiss me, I stopped her, put my hand between my legs and put two very wet fingers between her lips and mine.  I licked my middle finger clean and offered her my index finger as it glistened with my pussy juices.  She hesitated.  I dabbed the juice from my finger to her bottom lip.  She slowly licked her bottom lip.  "Go there," I whispered.  "I never. . . before," she replied, hesitating.  Then it dawned on me; though I had seen her many times with Mom's nipples in her mouth I had never seen her with her mouth between Mom's legs.  "This would be a good time to start," I whispered back.  She then put my finger in her mouth and I could feel her tongue swirl around it.  "I can't think of anyone I'd rather start with," she said as she removed my finger from her mouth.  Her kisses slid down my body - neck, between my breasts, tummy.  She pulled down the little wet panties and removed them letting them fall on the floor.  She penetrated me first with her fingers, taking them out, licking them clean and putting them back in.

And then her tongue entered the play and I was in sexual heaven.

I'll stop here and finish the story soon.  I'll attach another picture of me when I do - I hope that will help the disappointment of me not finishing this story now!

11 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

A excitable experience , I'm sure. Marti enjoys being a sexual first for some of her lovers. Could that have been passed to you as well? Did knowing you were her first excite you even more as she made her trip down?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You're fucking gorgeous Michelle, an absolute stunner! I know y'all have all appointed Zinnia as the heir apparent in the business but it seems to me you are following right along in your amazing mother's path toward sexual goddess. I've said on here before that Marti has a sort of Extra Sexual Perception and I think it comes naturally to you too. The ability to know what your lover wants even before they do themselves is an incredibly special talent that I hope you'll continue to nurture and explore.

I also hope you'll continue to share your sexy photos with us, fucking hell you are HOT!

Feelgood said...

Damn!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Just thinking of that got me hard in no time at all

Niplover said...

Love the story. I can't imagine any male surviving in your environment, even if it was only being able to watch. The commercial that talks about seeing your doctor if your erection lasts over 4 hours, I'd need to put doc on speed dial. Sexy Lady!

Steve said...

That's so hot Michelle! I really like hearing about the shenanigans that y'all get up to. The more detailed the better.
Please keep the hotness up!
Steve

Art said...

Beautiful pic and an absolutely amazing story. Can't wait to hear more. 🥰

Wookiee42 said...

To start. You are absolutely gorgeous! Such amazing curves so large yet in perfect proportions.
As for the story behind this encounter... Hot, erotic, sexy, take your pick. A very vivid picture you have painted of such a passionate encounter. Watching her taste you off your for her first time must have been almost as beautiful as when she tasted you directly the first time. (Another thing to be jealous of a new lady for lol) cannot wait to hear more. And always love to see pictures of your amazing body.

Bill said...

So hot!!! I'd ove to see more of you including where Vera's tongue ended up!

newcockMILFhunter said...

Do you dabble in erotica?

mikshel269 said...

Damn hot story can't wait for the conclusion

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Really hoping we can read a conclusion to this one, Michelle ... and see you in a revealing sundress! (that's my fantasy, btw)