Sunday, January 16, 2022

Passing the Torch


First about the photo: no, that isn't me (Michelle), either of them.  That's Maria enjoying Zin's tits.  I took a few pictures then took my place using Zin's left tit.

Not to the gist of this post: the torch pretty much officially passed from me to Zin last Sunday.  By that I mean that Zin became Mom's sexual heir apparent replacing me.  By that I mean when Mom finally does retire it will be Zin left to try to fill Mom's shoes (bras?) rather than me.  Ever since I joined Mom in the business everyone - including Mom and I - have just kinda assumed that I would become the one that commanded the cameras in her absence.  I let myself believe that for a number of years even to the point of pretending that I really wasn't fully a lesbian, that I was bisexual, like Mom.  But I was forcing myself to do it.  When I go back and look at some of my girl/boy films and compare them to my girl/girl films I can tell in the former I was acting - maybe even acting well - while in the latter I was having real sex, especially whenever it was Mom or Maria or Dana or Gail or Roxy in the scene with me.  And I've found, over the last couple of years, that, deep inside, I really didn't want to be the "next Marti."  I just wanted to be Marti's daughter and Maria's wife, supporting them and helping them.  But I didn't want to let them down, either, so I pretended to still be biding my time before I became the lead sensation in front of the cameras.  I wanted it for Mom; but, in my heart, I didn't want it at all.

Enter Zin.  La Donzella Maria likes to call her - The Damsel.  Becca's 19-year-old daughter, Mom's grandniece, my first cousin once removed.  She's the one who is most "Marti-like" in her sexuality, nearly a carbon copy in some ways.  She is Mom's sexual heir - not me.  Though there could never be "another Marti" (fuck, I'm using way too many quote marks), at least in her sexual being she is far closer than any of the rest of us.

Let me clear up one thing before I go any further: Zin claims to be lesbian.  True, she's never been with a man though she shares her body frequently with us ladies. However, unlike most of the rest of us who are lesbian, Zin chose it because she didn't like the way the men of their commune treated her mother.  The rest of us were, I think, born with lesbian desire.  I mean, as a young teen I used to sneak some of the polaroids that my brother Jake and his buddies - which included Big Eddie - took of Mom in her bathing suit (they even had some of her in the shower!) and hide away with them, masturbating furiously to the photos.  I tried to hide my lesbian self, even married a man, but, with Mom's, and of course, Maria's help, I finally embraced my lesbian desires.  Zin's made an emotional choice; it's not a biological one like me or Maria or Roxy or Dana, for example.  She's willing to take her first man in the making of our "Marti" series of films; as a matter of fact, she's excited about it.  She gets herself into a sexual frenzy watching Mom fuck and suck guys.  She's learning to swallow and enjoy cum.  We, including our sexologist Dr. Li, are convinced she'll come out bisexual, just like Mom.  I mean truly bisexual; not the one I tried to be.

Zin, like Mom, is a sexual giver.  She wants to make everyone happy sexually and that's what gives her the greatest sexual satisfaction.  And that desire, like Mom's, is expressed primarily through her highly sensitive breasts and nipples - breasts, I should add even though it's already been mentioned here, that are G cup and growing on a lean, developing frame.  As has been written here many times, Mom can have an incredible number of strong orgasms a day - five or six an hour (or more!) all day long.  I mean, she can have more in one day than 10 of us ladies - combined!  We were convinced we'd never find anyone else who could cum near as much as she can.  Until Zin.  Zin can even cum more than Mom!  And, like Mom, the best way to get her there in playing with a sucking her tits.  She's a natural.

I think you guys - along with the rest of us here - are in for a real ride of discovery with Zin.  Mom is her idol.  She wants dearly to be like Mom.

And it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't become the "next Marti."  She has the body, the willingness, the desire to please, the sexuality.

Stay with us and enjoy the ride.

 _______________________________________________

I posted this and forgot to tell you about last Sunday! Some of you will remember back during the early days of the pandemic when we were all locked in together that we would sometimes have these lady parties where all of us - at the time that would have been Roxy, Maria, Gail, Dana, Daphne, Ruthie, Mandy, Lacy, Gina and myself (Becca, Zin and Vera hadn't joined us yet) - would dress as if going to a fine dinner party while Mom would be nude without even makeup.  Our chefs Maria and Gail would have scrumptious platters of food laid out with fine wine and champagne and, of course, Mom's milk and squirt.  We would essentially have our dinner parties while enjoying Mom's nude body.  The food and wine and champagne was for us dressed ladies; Mom was fed nothing but milk and squirt - oh, and, of course, some man cum we kept warm for her.  God, those parties were fucking hot!  Well, that's what we did with Zin last Sunday with her topless - not nude - between us as we all, including Mom, feasted with Zin getting only Mom's milk and squirt.  Zin was just one big ball of orgasms, moans, and requests for us: "Don't stop!  Don't ever stop!"

That was when we realized we had a true budding Marti on our hands!

20 comments:

Art said...

Zin's tits are gorgeous. Let's see if she truly can become the next Marti.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I was definitely among those who thought you would take over Michelle and I was looking forward to following your journey down the trail blazed by your incredible mother. But it sounds like you've found your own way and that is just as interesting. I just hope your path will occasionally still include sharing photos of yourself with us, especially those taken by Maria.

It has been fun just starting to get to know Zinnia, she is a firecracker just waiting to explode onto the scene fully. She's lucky to have such an amazing support system there to help her.

Feelgood said...

To the next Marti 🥂🥂

mikshel269 said...

Michelle I am so happy you can go back to your role of support for Marti and Maria. And I can't wait to see how Zin story and future turns out

Niplover said...

We all hope Marti can continue forever but realistically that can't happen, so we'll enjoy watching Zin develop. My loyalty continues with Marti and her magnificent body.

Andre Clifton said...

I'm happy for you. Do you believe your times with Big Eddie were acting as well? Will Zin's first time be on camera or will she get an experience like Roxy did? You sexy ladies keep it up and let us know of your growth. Those tits look fucking amazing.

anotheroneofnone said...

I am so glad that you are living *your* life and discovering who you are.

And while Zin may think that, she needs to discover herself.

As a bi guy scared "straight" by AIDS in the 80s, well, it's not an easy thing to accomplish.

I know it's not at all my place, but rather than heirs perhaps all of you inherit the sexual beauty without preconditions?

One Savannah Scorpio said...

"Stay with us and enjoy the ride" ... I'm thrilled to learn this tremendous community can start to see its future possibilities. I can't wait to learn and witness Zin's ascension.

Michelle, not only do I strongly admire your writing style, but I thank you for sharing with us your recent realizations about yourself and Zin. Understanding who are ARE and who you AREN'T, in this life, are incredible moments. Maybe I'm presumptuous, but your role will always be important among these ladies - from your skills and instincts behind the camera, to the smiles you generate in front of the camera. We certainly appreciate you.

Steve said...

Here's to the eventual passing of the torch to Zin! On a side note, I wish I could be there to watch a "Sunday show".
Steve

Wookiee42 said...

It ts amazing that zin would be the heir apparent. As with most of us longer time followers ( I was more of a lurker for a while) it was kind of expected you would take the torch.
Zin I'm sure will be a wonderful legacy to Marti. She is in possession of a marvelous young body, that will only continue to develop.
And I'm glad you have found your happiness and self. It's amazing and so are all of you

Michelle said...

@Art - She's off to a good start, Art. Her nipples are as sensitive as Mom's and she cums just as much from having them sucked. Now let's see if they keep growing and give milk.

Michelle said...

@TheMaskedHillbilly - I know it was assumed I would take Mom's place - hell, I even assumed it myself. But it's best for me this way, letting me be me and not Mom. And I'll definitely show plenty more of me here, as long as you guys keep commenting. As for Zin, a "firecracker" is a great analogy!

Michelle said...

@Feelgood - I'll drink (Mom's milk and squirt) to that, too!

Michelle said...

@mikshel269 - It's definitely where I belong, mikshel. What's that old song: "I Gotta Be Me?"

Michelle said...

@Niplover - Well, Niplover, Mom's got contracts to cover the next five years so, God willing, she'll be going at least that long and, knowing her, longer. Even when she stops performing I'm sure there will still be stories to tell and pictures to show.

Michelle said...

@Andre Clifton - No, it wasn't acting with Big Eddie. He's a dear friend and what he did for Jake during Jake's illness deserves my love as well as friendship. That was real. And, yes, Zin's first time will be on camera;; it will make it more believable as she will be portraying Mom's first time. Oh, and we have no plans of stopping!

Michelle said...

@anotheroneofnone - Your last point is very well said, anotherone. The only way to be truly gifted sexually is to be yourself. So you are spot on. And, yes, I'm very comfortable with my life now - and happy.

Michelle said...

@One Savannah Scorpio - Wow, what an awesome comment, OSS! I think Mom would say I am the glue holding our community together. Maybe. I spent so much of my life angry at everything, but especially angry at myself for not being myself. That's behind me now.

Michelle said...

@Steve - Zin has the spirit to handle what will come her way, I'm sure of it. As to the "Sunday Show," yeah, sometimes it's just fun to sit back and watch!

Michelle said...

@Wookiee42 - Aww, thanks Wookiee. I guess I never let it out of my mind to put on "paper" here that it just wasn't me to fill Mom's shoes, er - bras. Zin's got that giver's mentality and drive that will better take over. Yeah, it should be interesting indeed!