Sunday, January 23, 2022

The Nipple, The Areola, and The Great Red Spot


 A closeup of my growing left nipple and tightening areola.  While you're studying them, note what I call my "Great Red Spot" on the upper right of the areola.  While I've had lots of the freckles removed from my chest and the ones that are left are often hidden by Daphne's makeup artistry - well, at least for professional photo shoots - we never hide the Great Red Spot.  It's my breasts' signature.  While I've had numerous photos on here and other open websites pirated and claimed to be someone else, you can always tell it's me by the Spot.  Conversely, if someone posts of photo of "me" and the Spot is missing, then it isn't me.  Though I suspect and hope that most of you guys would recognize my tits even without seeing the Spot - and I love that you know them so well.

7 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

I never paid attention to the red spot. I thought I had memorized every detail about these breasts. But now I must relearn them. What a joy!

Art said...

I would know your tits anywhere, anytime. ๐Ÿ˜˜

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Incredible shot Sexy! I really dig the up close and personal shots and relish the chance to really study your wondrous tits. I've seen them from so many angles and perspectives that it would be difficult for me to not recognize them. I too like the Great Red Spot and that you never cover it up, all throughout your remarkable growth it has been there. I'm glad it will always be there.

Niplover said...

A nipple begging to be set free, I'll help your nipple! So succulent, so needing to be sucked! OMG Martu, your so fucking hot!

Feelgood said...

Known very well๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Wookiee42 said...

By the great red spot alone I'd recognized that nipple. They're th most unique and dynamic nipples I've ever seen. And dream about daily

mikshel269 said...

Oh to be that close. fishnet truly is the only material that can both contain and show off your great tits