Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Zin on Marti's Tits

Hey guys, Zin again.  As usual, I'm up all night available to all the ladies in our group while Marti sleeps.  But I wanted to post this pic to prove to you I'm not always on the receiving end of tit play especially when Aunt Marti is around.  That is me latched onto her right nipple feeling it bump against the back of my mouth.  I mean, damn, anyone who wouldn't do this to her when they could would  be an idiot, right?

Another thing I like about this pic is you can kinda see my right tit though Aunt Marti's dominates the photo.  But it makes a decent comparison.  I mean, you seen my pics - I am pretty big, right?  A G cup for all practical purposes.  And I'm happy with mine though I am hoping to keep growing being only 19.  Yet look how small they look compared to hers.  So there's 6 cup sizes between an A" and a "G" or 6 sizes between small boobs and mine.  But there are 11 cup sizes between my "G's" and Aunt Marti's "R's."  11!  11 cup sizes would be the difference between an "A" and a "K"!

And don't even get me started on the milk that's on it's way!

10 comments:

Art said...

Just beautiful Zin, both you and Marti 🥰

anotheroneofnone said...

I can't imagine just how strong all of y'alls tongues are with all the working out. ;)

John M said...

I wonder if there's a word for "envious yet happy for you". Looks like you and Marti are both enjoying yourselves immensely, and that's great!

Feelgood said...

Need more proof 🤩😋😏😏

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Absolutely amazing shot! And you're one hundred percent correct, anyone who would pass on the chance to experience even a moment with Marti needs to have their head checked.

To try to compare any other tits to Marti's wondrous pair is a bit of a fool's errand. Hers are simply in a class all by themselves. I've always looked at as ALL boobs are good, and I want to admire and appreciate them all for their own reasons. You have an awesome pair that I am very glad you enjoy sharing and I look forward to each new shot you post.

Wookiee42 said...

Love the shot! Jealous of your position here too! Seeing your large right boob next to Marti's enormous orbs is beautiful in and of itself.
As for growth, as you said you're only 19 so there's definitely time! What a comparison that Marti is 11 more cup sizes!! Truly enjoying both your perspective as well as your smoke show of a body!

Andre Clifton said...

Beautiful comparison. Excellent teamwork between you two to be available for everyone there.

164harley said...

Very lovely sucking nipples

mikshel269 said...

Such a sexy shot there Zin

ASkelly said...

I appreciate the abundance of tits regardless of how they're distributed.