Sunday, January 30, 2022

In Praise of Precum


 When I'm having one of my photograph me/fuck me sessions the first guy I choose to fuck when I'm surrounded by 10, 15, 20 or more guys isn't the one with the biggest tent post in his shorts but rather the one with the biggest wet spot in his shorts.  In other words, the heaviest "precummer."  It's why I ask the male participants to wear shorts - no underwear, of course - like the guy in this photo has on: loose gray cotton.  Sure, shorts like this show off a guy's cock size but even more it shows off how much precum he's dripping.

Precum is a glorious thing.  It winds my sexual clock faster anything - well, except maybe other than having my tits sucked.  I start losing control of myself as soon as that first drop of precum touches my tongue.  And to squeeze up drop after wonderful, tasty drop.  Fuck, I'm getting hot just writing about it!

9 comments:

Art said...

Fantastic pic, so hot and you always know exactly what you want 😘

Feelgood said...

Damn I forgot to wear shorts. I remembered the no underwear though 😈😈

Andre Clifton said...

I precum a lot. But it takes a while. I wonder if you could get it all out.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

So much to like about this shot Sexy! You enjoying yourself, one in/one out, your left tit out, the GRS, everything about it is hot!

I especially like that you get yourself wound up thinking and writing about things. I hope you pulled a nip into your mouth and finished off, wouldn't want you to carry that tension around.

Niplover said...

I can relate to that... I'm not always able to jack off while on your blog, my wife being nearby. I need to prevent wet spots that are obvious (like right now), so I neatly fold a paper towel and stuff it in my underwear. Your descriptive writing and hot pictures make my cock drip. You are so fucking hot!!

Wookiee42 said...

To be that guy leaking Enough precum for you. Live hearing your thoughts on what really attracts you in the moment. it's amazing and so hot

Bill said...

I would love to have your lips around my cock and coax the precut and then cum out of it!

John M said...

I don't think there's anything sexier than Marti, clothes half-off, with a hard cock in her mouth. You're an absolutely amazing woman. Thanks for sharing!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Honestly, Marti, pre-cum is a fun reward for me when I'm unzipped and edging my thick dick. If I know I have time and privacy for a long session (such as a day alone at the office), I'll drink a ton of water before and during stroking. And when the pre-cum arrives, I smile and start tasing. And I summon discipline ... because I know my reward for build-up's and slow-down's are drops of pre-cum. It's a lovely cycle that keeps me extremely turned-on.
And the sprays after an hour of edging like this are ... heavy and heavenly.